588,507 active members*
5,341 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > Bending, Forging, Extrusion... > Laser Safe system for press brake or similar

Laser Safe system for press brake or similar

Hello. I'm im need of a laser safe system, which would make the operation smoother for the machine and safer, checking for the 'fingers' and enabling the use of fast, slow descent speed and pedal work.

our team is planning on installing this on a press brake.

Do you have any recommendations, for a supplier which can sell just one unit, with CE certification?

Also, are the chinese options 'reliable' in terms of certification? they seem to have all certificates but i'm not sure if they will provide guidance in the install procedure...

Thank you.

Re: Laser Safe system for press brake or similar

Quote Originally Posted by santydofus2014 View Post
    Hello. I'm im need of a laser safe system, which would make the operation smoother for the machine and safer, checking for the 'fingers' and enabling the use of fast, slow descent speed and pedal work.

our team is planning on installing this on a press brake.

Do you have any recommendations, for a supplier which can sell just one unit, with CE certification?

Also, are the chinese options 'reliable' in terms of certification? they seem to have all certificates but i'm not sure if they will provide guidance in the install procedure...

Thank you.
    looking for some ideas here. I am working for one of the local shops in my area over the summer. They recently had an OSHA inspection visit and found that their older hydraulic press brake didn't live up to the safety guidelines of OSHA. I am wondering what types of systems you folks out there are using to guard your operators? Would appreciate any commentary or photos of systems that you are using. Thanks