OK that's clear, so if I would give up ridgid tapping, I should be able to replace that old baldor drive with a Yaskawa VFD.
As I don't have any clue yet on how to do it, what type of Yashkawa drive would I need?
And the next question then is how to hook it up to the Fadal HS88 control and to the default Fadal spindel motor and power connections. Here in Europe we have 3 phase 380/400 volts

- - - Updated - - -

OK that's clear, so if I would give up ridgid tapping, I should be able to replace that old baldor drive with a Yaskawa VFD.
As I don't have any clue yet on how to do it, what type of Yashkawa drive would I need?
And the next question then is how to hook it up to the Fadal HS88 control and to the default Fadal spindel motor and power connections. Here in Europe we have 3 phase 380/400 volts

- - - Updated - - -