Quote Originally Posted by tenmetalman View Post
rokag3 & All,
the existing UHU board as sold by several people, is a great board up to ? 80vdc.
the revised board that kreutz is working on for us I believe is planned to top out around 165vdc, I think. I know from talking to Kreutz that he has had major problems with his original power section & it has been revised due to ongoing problems. Per the last e-mail I received he was again testing & not hearing from him sense than I fear the the latest revision may have failed......
As Far as the viper, I've looked at it and got the feeling that it really hasn't been proven with high voltages, If I'm wrong let me know on listas there are several people on list in the same strates.........I've got a project that I've worked on for going on three years now and am running out of time and a place to keep it. So I'm to the point that I desperately need a axis drive card that will live at 135vdc that doesn't cost several hundred dollars per axis.
Tenmetalman
Paul;

I am sorry for not keeping you up to date. I have been working too much, even on the weekend. The latest prototype is almost ready to test this week, it has the heat-sink on it, and I only need to add a couple of diodes and resistors before giving it a try during this week.

This project has taken long enough, it is my fault, because I have too many things running at the time. You have been kind enough not to hurry me, and I really appreciate it.

I will post a couple of photos tonight.

Thank you for your patience.

Kreutz.