587,858 active members*
3,500 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > CAM Software > BobCad-Cam > BobCad with WinCNC controller 2.1

Hybrid View

HuFlungDung,
    Thanks for the info. BobCad was sending a F10 comand for the feedrate, I just typed in F100 and was able to get 200 from the slide bar control. I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to change that to another #? I am just picking though both manuals to get some very basis stuff down. If I learn one thing a day I am a very happy camper.

Scott
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dscn1294.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Scott V
    HuFlungDung,
    Thanks for the info. BobCad was sending a F10 comand for the feedrate, I just typed in F100 and was able to get 200 from the slide bar control. I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to change that to another #? I am just picking though both manuals to get some very basis stuff down. If I learn one thing a day I am a very happy camper.

Scott

The R value on the axisvel line in the wincnc.ini file is your default rapid and max feed rate. You can raise this to raise your max feed rate but besure your drives and motors can handle the speeds that you software can output.

I would suggest watching some of the training videos linked from the tutorial threads in the bobcad forum (up one lvl to see the thread).

Here is a direct link to download the approach /depart video made by Sorin. He does the training seminars for Bobcad.

http://savefile.com/files/3603165

All Sorin's videos are based on version 20 so take that to heart while watching. Also you may like to check out Bobcad's support forums at bobcad.com.