I like the machines (we have 2). When they work, they work very well. We're having problems holding tolerance on the I.D. The O.D. holds within .0002". But all of the sudden our turret keeps hanging up and when we do get it to index, we can't hold +/-.004" when boring. We had a service guy come out and spend 2 days trying to fix it. Never did. I was able to spend another day and got it to work. The bore still creeps on me, but as long as the operator is checking his parts he can adjust the wear offsets. It moves +.001 over about 50 parts and keeps moving up throughout the day. And we can only index the front turret Counter Clockwise and the rear turret Clockwise. Or it will hang up. It has to do with the Curvic Coupling (which aligns both turrets to eachother) and the gear that drives the rear turret. Over all, I like the machines. The service sucks and is expensive. But we've had both machines for over 4 years now and only had to call for a service visit 1 time. But, I have spent days working on them myself in the past. But that's free service, so I don't complain when I can fix it. We bought the machines used and they were made in 1995 and 1996. If you're interested in buying one, give us a call (937)526-9544 (ask for Steve). The service guy (who is also a machinery dealer) said that our machines, in good working order, should be able to fetch in the low 20's. We'll make you a deal.