Fantail,
Thanks for the update. My problem is almost resolved. It was the Vector Drive that has gone bad. I have it ordered and I will install it next week. My machine is vintage 1998, so I shouldn't complain about having to put some money into it. BTW, it isn't a "SS", but I did notice that it had some of the same symptoms and alarms. I will say that this forum stuff is a blessing to small shops who just can't afford to "Just get a technician to look at it". OTOH, Why can't anyone get anything warrantied, no matter how old the machine is, When the technician admits that the factory has something wrong from the start?? Cycle time is important, and can be the hump that broke the camels back. I don't know if I could settle for losing 10 second cycle time and a 70% loss, for rapid speed. I would be demanding that they come back and "Fix" what is wrong, or find me a machine that runs to its potential. LOL, Like that would happen. They? Find a machine? Really LOL!! Seriously, Don't sell yourself short. Who is paying for that 10 seconds times "X" cycles per day? Customers?? Oh well, Just my own opinion. Good luck and thanks for the update. Whew, I think I feel better now.