Quote Originally Posted by Switcher View Post
The screenshot was of my image that I posted on that site, I added my image then I took a screenshot of my image.

I can take my screenshot & do what I want with it.

It's really funny how, some folks will grab a file that's posted, then others yell copyright this copyright that.

I only post files here to try & help other members out, I was new to all this once myself.

I've decided to remove what files I could, that I posted here, & I won't post anymore here. Sorry about that for the guys that I might have helped, goes to show that some folks don't want to be helped.

I'll build my own site & add the URL to my sig., later.

I realize that the Moderators are trying to do what they think is right, BUT maybe they should talk to Paul and see about getting the right info from a creditable source. How about asking a copyright lawyer!!! I really think that 99% of the images posted would not be considered copyright infringement. The basic problem with all the information going around it that most is not right and there is nobody willing to check it out.

As far as I am concerned, this was a great learning place as I have tried some of the posts. I have learned a few things but am getting concerned because it is as if everyone is an expert at copyright, but no one will check to see what is the real law. Also, don't forget that different regions has different views on the laws.

Keep up the great work guys, Switcher, fabulous work you have done. A shame to lose because no moderators or owners will check the official rulings for the US since this is a US owned board.

Just my 2 cents worth.