588,034 active members*
4,147 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

NCPlot v2.06 beta 7 now available

NCPlot v2.06 beta 7 is now available for download!

www.ncplot.com/ncplotv2/NCPlot_v206b7.exe

This version does not add many new features, but it is being released as a beta because I made quite a few internal changes to the code.

There are a couple of new bug fixes and DNC features so please report any problems.

www.ncplot.com

Thanks,
    Scott

I think NCPOT is cheap and great in simulation and backplotting.. Thanks for 30 days full trial Scott... Its really a great software..
    http://free3dscans.blogspot.com/ http://my-woodcarving.blogspot.com/
    http://my-diysolarwind.blogspot.com/

Error message in beta 7

Hi Scott,
    the 'Text to G-Code' tool brings me up the error :

Runtime error 380
    Invalid property value

Clicking the ok-button crashes NC-Plot.

Richard

Richard,

Is beta 7 the first v2.06 you installed, or did you have a previous beta installed? I've attached a registry file that will reset the settings for the text to g-code tool. Just unzip it and double click on it to update these settings. Then let me know if this clears up the error message.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Attached Files Attached Files

Scott,

I had a previous beta installed in a different directory. But clicking on your attached file solved the problem. No more errors.

Thanks

Richard

Everything looks to be functioning properly. I like the new Tool List!!!!

Another work of art from Scott
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Toolbars?

Hi Scott,
    Im having problems with toolbar positions not being saved properly. OS=win2k, Tried reset toolbars to see if that would make a difference and got an error..
    Thanks
    Keith.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NCPERRORBETA207.bmp  

Hi Scott,

I am also unable to save the tool bar positions. Running on XP.
    Thanks,
    Dave

Thanks guys,

Beta 7 has an old toolbar layout file, so resetting the toolbar layout loads this old file. I've attached the correct "default.tlb" which goes into the application folder at "\program files\NCPlot v2.06". Unzip and copy "default.tlb" to the application folder then in NCPlot go to "File / Reset Toolbars".

I'm also aware that some of the toolbars will not stay where you want them. Certain toolbars seem to like to be at the beginning of the row and I haven't figured out why.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by MetLHead View Post
    Thanks guys,

Beta 7 has an old toolbar layout file, so resetting the toolbar layout loads this old file. I've attached the correct "default.tlb" which goes into the application folder at "program filesNCPlot v2.06". Unzip and copy "default.tlb" to the application folder then in NCPlot go to "File / Reset Toolbars".

I'm also aware that some of the toolbars will not stay where you want them. Certain toolbars seem to like to be at the beginning of the row and I haven't figured out why.

Thanks,
    Scott
    Must be MS because I know it isn't you Scott
    Toby D.
    "Imagination and Memory are but one thing, but for divers considerations have divers names"
    Schwarzwald

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

www.refractotech.com

Beta 7 is no longer available?

No, v2.06 has been officially released so the next beta version will be v2.07.

Scott

can't use 2.06

Scott I sent you an email with my registration data.

I have been happily using 2.04, so I downloaded 2.06. I installed it and it would not run. Now I can't reinstall 2.04 and reregister it.

What can I do about this?

-James
    James Leonard - www.DragonCNC.com - www.LeonardCNCSoftware.com - www.CorelDRAWCadCam.com - www.LeonardMusicalInstruments.com

Hi James,

I just replied to your email...

Scott

Problems all solved. Hard to say what they were since a reinstall of both 2.04 and 2.06 and relicensing worked this time!

But, as always Scott Martinez was right with any and all support needed. It is the customer service that makes a TRULY great product.

-James
    James Leonard - www.DragonCNC.com - www.LeonardCNCSoftware.com - www.CorelDRAWCadCam.com - www.LeonardMusicalInstruments.com

Quote Originally Posted by jemmyell View Post
    Problems all solved. Hard to say what they were since a reinstall of both 2.04 and 2.06 and relicensing worked this time!

But, as always Scott Martinez was right with any and all support needed. It is the customer service that makes a TRULY great product.

-James
    LOL, I recommend NC Plot to everyone I can for this very reason. Plus NC Plot is great for those Older Programs that you know are all hacked together by inexperienced persons.

Plus it is great for proving macro programms.

BTW: Scott, how is that G12/G13 comming
    Toby D.
    Schwarzwald

www.refractotech.com