587,561 active members*
3,285 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

i will post the drawing here tomorrow for the motor conversion adapter plate. ultimately the one posted will not work as shown and there are 3 parts to it. one is a split sleeve for the motor shaft. two is the motor plate. three is a step keyway to drive the spindle gears. ultimately i really like the belt conversion that pete did on his and will probably be replacing mine with that one soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Runner4404spd View Post
    i will post the drawing here tomorrow for the motor conversion adapter plate. ultimately the one posted will not work as shown and there are 3 parts to it. one is a split sleeve for the motor shaft. two is the motor plate. three is a step keyway to drive the spindle gears. ultimately i really like the belt conversion that pete did on his and will probably be replacing mine with that one soon.
    Ultimately it gives the dimensions and PCD for each motor mount so ultimately they will succeed. In the UK the direct mounting 2800 RPM motor is readily available so the adaptor was never needed by me.....in another thread where you wouldn't post it I ultimately offered to machine one and post it to Canada.....So ultimately you may post details of yours this time round....ultimately
    Keith