587,850 active members*
3,548 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

New to Bob Cad

Good Afternoon,

I hope my problem is simple, I've been hired and given the company computer and asked to use Bob Cad wire. I can import a model, but when I do, it informs me that it is in Demo Mode only. It's a licensed copy, with key, installed. I rebooted and still no change. Can someone advise me on this?

Thanks

Go to BOBCAD.COM!

Quote Originally Posted by shotgun_mann View Post
    Good Afternoon,

I hope my problem is simple, I've been hired and given the company computer and asked to use Bob Cad wire. I can import a model, but when I do, it informs me that it is in Demo Mode only. It's a licensed copy, with key, installed. I rebooted and still no change. Can someone advise me on this?

Thanks
    With BobCad open and your dongle in, Go to the Help menu, License. If your licensing information is not listed in there, Call BobCad tech support.

Sounds like you are opening a file that was created in demo mode.

You may have to redraw the part.

Open the software to a Blank drawing screen and go to the License dialog as Burr suggested. If the fields are blank and you have the key plugged in, call tech support and get some help from them. If the fields aren't blank then you more htan likely have a part drawn in Demo Mode. You will need to re-draw it or get another copy of the file that was not saved in Demo mode.

Regards