587,770 active members*
3,244 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking Machines > CNC Machining Centers > Creating Sub Program In Genises

Creating Sub Program In Genises

Can someone help me, I need to know how to create a sub program using genises software on a busellato Jet 130 machine.

Hope somone can help.

Cheers

Just create a program like normal but save it as a three digit number from 000 to 999. It must be saved in the "SUB" folder inside of the "product" folder. Subprograms are a life saver for us and make automation a breeze! We have a JET4002XL that runs Genesis and a JET200RT that runs Evolution. Let me know if you need any more help. I have a lot of experience with these machines and software.

R

Setting Rouring dept on Jet130

Hi,

Thanks for the info, Can you help in that when I import a dxg/dwg into cnc editor,it defaults to setting all depths to zero. How and what would be the quickest way to set all lines to a specific depth. Instead doing it individually,tried find/replace function, but keep on having to click find next.

Also is there a manual for the genises software that explains in detail, all the programming techniques.

Hope you can help,

Thanks,

Brian.

bri,

You have to give specific layer names (in AutoCAD) to specific operations. You control the depth, tool, feed rate, etc. all by the layer name. If you go to autocutresearch.com go to the downloads or FTP page look for the AutoLink Manual. This will tell you all about the layer naming convention.

As for the Manual for the genesis software, I have a big "telephone book" manual but all it is is the help file in print. So just check that out. If for some reason you don't have the help file, I can upload it to for you. It is hard to read thought. Is a horrible translation from Italian.

Cheers for the manual, will have a read through this. The autolink looks good, working in cad, do you know what the cost is or where you get activation code?

Contact Bill Blackmon at Delmac. He can help you out.

Office: 336.854.1211 x321
    Cell: 336.707.2465
    email: [email protected]

Hi there thank you for the offre , I also run genesis software in our jet 3000 busellato. but I found a wee porblem and I need your help, would you please walk me through if you would. ok my problem is tool parametre and outfit parametres coming with an error (e11)invalid tool . but drilling works fine thanks for your help . menuiser

menuisier,

First of all are you using Genesis or Genesis Evolution? What is the version number? When are you getting this error? Are you getting it when you are setting up a tool? Or when you try to run a program? Please give more detail.

Ryan