587,394 active members*
3,722 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 212 of 587 112162202210211212213214222262312
Results 4,221 to 4,240 of 11734

Custom stair railing inserts by www.customdxffiles.com

Hello, All

My name is Jason Henry and I specialize in designing custom DXF files from photographic images. I have attached a few DXF files that I have custom designed using a CNC art disk that I have created for CNC service providers. If anyone out there needs help converting any type of image or existing art into a dxf file please contact me. Thanks and enjoy the attachments.

JH
    Cascade Metal Designs
    www.customdxffiles.com
    1-360-420-5962
    Attached Files Attached Files

Help for Indiana State Police

I contacted the state police and asked for a better image and this is what I got. What do you think. Any help would be awsome! Thanks Jim
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cop.jpg   Badge%20B%26W[1].jpg  

Try these.

I had to use a cuple of steps and work from both direction, but I think this will be a good start for you. it needs some time spent cleaning the nodes if I was going to carve this for a client. hope its helps.

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Conquest1224 View Post
    I contacted the state police and asked for a better image and this is what I got. What do you think. Any help would be awsome! Thanks Jim

furniture drawings

hi gentleman, we are a company in sri lanka using a biesse rover a, i am looking for any dxf drawings of wardrobes, bed's cabinets, basically anything to do with furniture or children's furniture..

thanks and appreciate it..

hamish

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by custom dxf file View Post
    Hello, All

My name is Jason Henry and I specialize in designing custom DXF files from photographic images. I have attached a few DXF files that I have custom designed using a CNC art disk that I have created for CNC service providers. If anyone out there needs help converting any type of image or existing art into a dxf file please contact me. Thanks and enjoy the attachments.

JH
    Cascade Metal Designs
    www.customdxffiles.com
    1-360-420-5962

Hey Jason,
    Thanks for the great DXF's. I am sure I can do something with those awesome custom rail inserts. Your website is great too. Keep up the good work. One suggestion, if you don't mind. When creating dxf's, the files that you posted are created with splines instead of individual lines and arcs. I have great software (Trumpf TOPS) that breaks up the splines into lines and arcs, but a lot of people do not. DXF's with splines are huge files that makes the machine work twice as hard, then if created with lines and arcs. Sometimes you can get good results using Autocad or other cad program and explode the splines altogether.

Again, not complaining at all, just looking out for some smaller shops that you might contract for that have the older machines and computers.

Look forward to seeing more art that you post.

Thanks
    ericandmollie

Anyone interested in halftone images/portraits?

I've got a very easy/free way to create halftones, that will export a .eps file.

I'm tweaking the results, so far they look good, & I can use any shape I want to repeat thru the image, not limited to only circles. I've used circles, stars, diamonds, & text (no green clovers yet LOL )

I'm in a hurry now, but I'll try & post some examples tonight.
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Childs rocking horse Plans

Anyone got rocking horse plans?

Quote Originally Posted by bri008 View Post
    Anyone got rocking horse plans?
    Maybe this would work. I have it sized to doll house furniture, but can be scaled up for a full sized rocking horse.

ericandmollie
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RockingHorse.jpg  

Cheers for that, will do fine!

highchair

hi, does anybody have any plans for highchair's for toddler's?

thanks.

Hay!! my rocking horse reappears.... its amazing how many places it has pooped up since I originally posted it...

Erik

Quote Originally Posted by ericandmollie View Post
    Maybe this would work. I have it sized to doll house furniture, but can be scaled up for a full sized rocking horse.

ericandmollie

Ok, I'm back with some screenshots of the halftones.

This simulataion was done with a 0.125" ballnose.

I made the halftone with Inkscape 0.46, Inkscape is very slow when doing this, but If you don't try to push the program to much & just let it do the work, it works great.

I included the .eps & Inkscape .svg files in the .zip, below.

In the example below, the small dots that don't make up the text could be deleted If all that's needed is the dots that make up the text (cnczone).

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cnczoneHalftone1.PNG   cnczoneHalftone2.PNG  
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

i am looking for classic carve files can you help pleas

Here is a dog image I found on the net. I started out with the black & white dog photo, converted to halftone (dots) in Inkscape, took less than 10 min. to convert. I could have spent more time cleaning up the black & white image background, before converting to halftone.

Just another example.

(0.125" ballnose, for the simulation)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails dogHalftone1.PNG   dogHalftone2.PNG   dog.jpg  
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Quote Originally Posted by landdesign View Post
    Hay!! my rocking horse reappears.... its amazing how many places it has pooped up since I originally posted it...

Erik
    Its a great Rocking Chair! I have cut it out many times for my daughter and her friends dollhouses. I got a file for the table and chairs too. Would love to find a baby crib puzzle sometime though, if anyone has one!!!!!

Table and chairs

Its a great Rocking Chair! I have cut it out many times for my daughter and her friends dollhouses. I got a file for the table and chairs too. Would love to find a baby crib puzzle sometime though, if anyone has one!!!!!
    Any chance of getting a copy of the table and chairs?

Chair and Table

Quote Originally Posted by bri008 View Post
    Any chance of getting a copy of the table and chairs?
    Ask and you shall receive....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 3DChair.jpg   3DTable.jpg  

ask and you will recive... The Rocking Crib I designed and the other I found on the Zone

have fun cutting

Erik

You guys are great. Hope everyone is enjoying there summer.
    What is possible? What you will!

Page 212 of 587 112162202210211212213214222262312