WSS, Greg is a good source of info. When I flew down to Kentucky in 2005 to see the Dynatorch machines before I comitted to buy one I toured their first facility. I met Walt who handles sales, his wife who ran the office and the only 2 employees they had at the time, Greg and Bruce, both still working at Dynatorch. It is definitly a family oriented business. I later learned that Leon Drake who designs the machines and Mike Clem who writes the software, provided machine and software support if needed.

At the time I purchased the We-cim software (about a year later) I flew back to Kentucky for software training and they had moved to a new much larger facility and had added more employees. I recently asked how many employees they had and was told they were up to 15. Talk about growth.

I normally never give Kudos to companies I deal with but I received above and beyond normal customer service from them and think it is only right to pass this on.

Being in business myself, Its easy see how they are hurting their competition. I think they probably forced Plasmacam into coming out with the Samson 5 x 10 table and also extending their time limit on after purchase machine support. Dynatorch offers free lifetime support. When you build, design, direct market, and provide support for your product you have complete control of costs, features, improvements and customer satisfaction.

When I started looking at CNC plasma tables in 2005 there were 2 more players in the market, DynaCNC (which I almost purchased) and Practical CNC. Both appear to be out of busines now.

I am finishing my shop work today and plan on spending Saturday working on the Upgrade. What do you have planned for your first cuts?