Hey, thanks for the reply! Its good to know there's other people out in the USA with these machines and with similar issues! I just left the company where I operated this machine and am now working with much larger equipment but all manual, lol! Anyway, we figured out the problem a week before I left and it turned out to be mechanical believe it or not. The Y-axis has two main support bearings for the lead screw and a slip coupler that connects the belt drive to the lead screw. Well, at some point or another the machine was ran to its max travel in Y without a soft limit set(all speculation) causing the slip coupler and the belt drive to come in contact with the upper bearings seal. It took out the seal and slowly but surely the bearing with it. I have pictures on my phone but haven't bothered to upload them. The bearing cost about 900 bucks new shipped from germany "INA corp" and a new slip collar was 40 bucks but we had to order a min. of 3(ugh 120bucks). So, a lil over a thousand bucks later it was as good as new! We discovered the issue when watching the belt drive and noticed a gap would increase and decrease below it as we jogged the Y-axis with the sheetmetal covers off. When the belt drive cam in contact with the upper bearing it would make two revs and then alarm out because it was overloading the motor(go figure). I am keeping in contact with them and if they have anymore troubles they will most likely call me. lol! I cant escape that dang german machine!!!

So, should I let my old company know your techs are for hire? Any of them ever want to travel to washington state? lol!