588,513 active members*
4,837 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > OpenSource CNC Design Center > Open Source Controller Boards > YAPSC:10V : The glue between Step/dir and +/-10V servo amp

Hybrid View

Hi, Gentlemen!
    I'm following this tread with great interest, I want to thank you so much, MaX-MoD, for sharing your big knowledgement with all of us.
    Max, I live in Brazil, and I'll love to build one YAPSC 10V for me, because I have some (really!) old analog servos, and I'm in need of a working ones, but only the +/- 10V servo-amplifier parts of the circuitry is working properlly. I hope your YAPSC 10V is the perfect solution for me, and I started to looking for the components to build my system, but I can't find any schematic or PCB lay-out for the USB ProgKey circuit. Can you help me in any way, please, good friend?
    I'll be very gratefull to you! Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
    Flávio Luiz.

Hello Flávio,

well as long as your amp has analogue input for torque/speed command, and you have incremental (quadrature) encoder on the motor (or on the amp), YAPSC:10V will fit this with step/dir digital control.

Thanks for pointing out the schematics for the progkey are missing! I probably forgot to update the ZIP file. It is uploading as I am writing these words.

I am also working on some improvements on YTT; goal is to get better "step input" test functionality. I will post some more info soon.

best regards