Dave, I was worried because the 425 is taller than the 325, but it ended up being a breeze.

The minimum height on a 325 is 75". The 425 was, IIRC, 81.5". This is after removing the cover, pushing the quill down so the drive shaft wasn't sticking up, and also taking off a small retaining plate above the top bearing.

My garage door had 79" clearance, but it turned out that there was wood on the sides and top that was cosmetic - it just filled in around the garage door (we have a roll-up sectional door) where the door was narrower than the opening in the house. Prying that wood off gave me an extra 3" of vertical clearance.

The 425 went on some 3/16" thick steel sheets and pushed through. The concrete floor was smooth enough and the pushing was working so we didn't put it back on the skates, just continued sliding it. It scuffed the floor a slight amount but nothing I was concerned about.

So if you've got 7' / 84" you shouldn't have any problem, presuming your 425 isn't some different casting that is taller than my machine. It will take you less than 5 minutes to prep the top of the machine.

cheers,
Michael