Ok, the new version is in stock, and we will be shipping our back orders tonight and tomorrow.

The sale is over, and the price is back to a very affordable $35 each or $30 each for 3 or more for the kit. Has anyone made one at home for less?

If you missed out, no worries, we are going to do a little rebate opportunity that could save you even more:

The current gallery of pictures from users of the Linistepper controller only has the original versions and home built versions in it; there aren't any pictures of the Version 2. So if you buy a version 2 kit or a set, build them and get your CNC machine up and running, then take a picture, clearly showing the Version 2 board and your machine, and send them to me along with a rebate request, I will refund $10 of your purchase price. After you do that, you can get another $10 by sending a pair of pictures or a video showing the difference between full stepping and micro-stepping modes. It can show a finer cut on your finished work, or the sound, or the top speed, or any other comparison of the different modes. Then, you can get another $10 by sending temperature readings at start, and after at least a half hours operation for both the motors and the controller. Again, you must do the first two to qualify for the third $10 rebate. But it's a total of $30, so one of your axis will effectively be free.

We also don't have nearly enough comparisons between the linistepper and other drivers. If you send any substantive (and it's substantive if I publish it) comparison between the same motors and machine running off a Linistepper (purchased or home made) and running off another controller, along with a picture of your setup, I'll pay you $30. You might send top speeds, stall torque, video, working motor temperature, cut smoothness comparison, or just about anything else you can think of. We don't even need to come out on top, we just want to know how we stack up. Be sure to include a picture of your setup, showing the Linistepper, and the exact part number of the other driver.

Thanks again for your support!