Hi folks. I'm still alive (Touch wood!). I'm abroad with work until next year, and when I get home I have to shop for somewhere to live, which will hit my pocket like a sledgehammer in the back of the head! So unfortunately WHEN (Not if) I continue this build it will probably be next Sept/Oct. That said, if I'm very lucky I can find a house that will allow a proper workshop at some point, with some decent space. Again touch wood!

I didn't get much internet, although its getting better this past week even though I dont have much free time, and if anyone from the Vectric forum is reading this, I cant post to it. There's have some sort of protection on the Vectric Forum which rejects my IP address. Thats understandable, I'm not in the nicest part of the world, but if Tony/Brian/Mark is reading this, that's why there have been no posts from me.

Drool, do you still want my sketchup files? I can compress them and email them to you or try and post them.....sorry for the delayed response but let me know.

Thanks folks, I hope everyone is keeping well.