587,553 active members*
3,245 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > What tools do you need to be a machinist?

Hybrid View

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoCNC View Post
    You obviously don't pay attention. As I've stated before, the website is just one of the things I do. I also work for a large manufacturer here as a multi-axis machinist. What do you do besides talk trash?

This is the type of machine I run (see jpg)... what do you run?
    For someone who couldn't make his own company work, you sure have a lot of nerve to try to put down other people while trying to put yourself above them.

There haven't been many people here lately that have had to prop themselves up like you have. GG!

Oh, and don't be too surprised when someone comes by and kicks that soap-box out from under you then LOLs when you fall flat on your keester.
    Matt
    San Diego, Ca

___ o o o_
    [l_,[_____],
    l---L - □lllllll□-
    ( )_) ( )_)--)_)

(Note: The opinions expressed in this post are my own and are not necessarily those of CNCzone and its management)

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    For someone who couldn't make his own company work, you sure have a lot of nerve to try to put down other people while trying to put yourself above them.

There haven't been many people here lately that have had to prop themselves up like you have. GG!

Oh, and don't be too surprised when someone comes by and kicks that soap-box out from under you then LOLs when you fall flat on your keester.

Look, I get trash talked to me a lot on this forum, including from you. Yet, you seem to have some sort of fetish for me by only taking me to task for any 'infractions'. No one else gets reprimanded. That's biased and unfair. But then again, you're a trade rag writer for bikes. Why should I expect anything different from you?