Hi Jeremy,

I have a 2007 TM-1P actually delivered in January 2008. I really like my machine. I make some hobby related products. I am retired and have enjoyed learning CNC and CAD/CAM over the past several years. I am sure you will enjoy running your new TM-1P.

Other than one issue with a coolant pump motor it has been a maintenance free machine. Just make sure you grease the (4) grease fittings on the lower front of the table and the (2) grease fittings on the right side of the Z axis on a regular basis. I give each grease fitting about 5 pumps on the grease gun. I do this once a month and also put a little air tool oil in the line that works the air solenoid valves during the tool change. I disconnect the air to the machine and open the line at the back of the machine and put about 20 drops of air tool oil and then reconnect it quickly so it doesn't run out on the floor. Once that is done I reconnect the air supply line. If you can run an air dryer it will probably help with reducing maintenance calls.

In reference to shipping, I think there were a couple of red flat brackets that were across the top of the machine during shipping. I believe it was some support for the enclosure.

What year is your machine and what options do you have with it?

What CAD/CAM software are you going to use?

Have Fun!:cheers: