588,531 active members*
8,100 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Novakon > Just had to share....

Hybrid View

gleas,

If the dealer sold you a carburetor for your 1999 Chevy he screwed you as they had fuel injection then.

In business you learn that there are some people who have problems and you can help with and there are some people regardless of how you help they will complain and belittle your efforts and offerings.

I ve been in business long enough to know that this is one of those people. Instead of coming on the forum with an agenda to try and single handily destroy Novakon's growing and expanding company, he could have simply come on here and asked for help. But instead his intent was never to get help ( come on now we're all not two years old and can see through his antics and ploys ) but to try and sneak in rude and condescending comments.

There is a point where you complain about service, but move on. Do you want it fixed or not ? If Novakon is offering a brand new upgraded machine for the cost of shipping, wouldn't you take that instead ? Wouldn't something be better then nothing. This guy has to really grow up and understand that the world doesn't revolve around him. People make mistakes , products don't work , the world is unfair. That's unconscious knowledge. Its a given. Its how you work to make your part of the world better.

If all you want to do is complain and down grade someone or something, then that is fine. But like my mother, I hope yours too, always said" If you don't have something nice to say, then keep it to yourself ".

Come on here, voice a complaint, once, heck maybe twice, but not make 40 out of 43 posts your offering of your background and information to this forum as your contribution.

I don't want to hear it, I don't want to sift through it and I am sure 99% of everyone else on here doesn't want to either.

Like I said, make one post. That is sufficient to say what you have to say. But to continually interject in to other people's posts and spew garbage.

How about his sherline revival post from 2007, just to interject "read about my Novakon experience......." Or how about reviving a 2009 thread about a machine, again just to say I junk this , garbage that. He is beyond reaching here, to being down right rude to us as forum members.

That is the kind of guy we are supposed to help ? Someone that acts like a child and cry's about everything. Stuff happens , you deal with it and make the best you can out of it.

Don't come on here and ask for help , only to spit in our eye. That's the way I feel about it.