Register for free
Login

Thread: XZero CNC

Page 19 of 226 917181920212969119
    Quote Originally Posted by sagreen View Post
    George,

Why are you making this change?

Scott...
    Hi , I found a problem when i put a machine back together to show some people , then i notice that the free end for the ballscrew end frame was vibrating and the making the ballscrew vibrate , which will make motor stall easy , and the span of 40 wide , 1/2 aluminum is to thin , on these 3 here i am going to put a aluminum brace across the top of end frames , than can also mount table top to it after
    XZero cnc

and only happens when legs are installed , but not when flat on table
    XZero cnc

Every part on the machine is machined to very high tolerance, of the parts we do, even right down to profile ends , there not just saw cut and used on machine,

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FBLMcoJdDw"]YouTube - XZero profiles.mp4[/nomedia]

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FBLMcoJdDw?hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/7FBLMcoJdDw?hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    XZero cnc

cnczone?

george what i don't understand is why you are not loading all this info on your forum and encouraging the current and future owners to use it, this is an open forum and all of this data is on an open thread, if you are using it to sell cnc machines then buy some advertising on cnczone, otherwise one day this thread may be locked and all of this will just go to the bottom of the ladder, my hope is it does not discourage others from posting on the comercial reouter section of cnczone.
    James McGrew CAMaster 508 ATC
    www.mcgrewwoodwork.com http://dropc.am/p/EJaKyl

Once i get caught up on machines , then i will start to advertise , i am not sure if i going to keep making the smaller machines , or just let the company that is in the USA , take over all the smaller ones , assembling and turnkey ones ,, still will be the same machine, but will all go through them , it is just the price they want to resale them at i am working on, they want to much ,meaning i will sell less of them , once that's worked out i will decide what to do then. if cant work out good price for them to set price ,then will figure something out then ,
    XZero cnc

For the smaller machines , i have to take gambles on every part i buy ,so that machines stay low, on the new larger ones , the company's that called , are not trying to save money and just want the best on the machine, i can get a 1300mm ballscrew from THK for $1500 and never have to worry about if it is good or going to cause a problem , on the 40x60 i can get good ballscrew for them, but only problem , the prices is $2700 just for the ballscrews
    XZero cnc

The ballscrew i have now are from Taiwan , ballnuts and screws are very nice and clean machined in ballnut , only problem there , they where loaded in china , so i guess i don't need to say much more on that
    XZero cnc

I am still trying everyday to make the machines better and better , I also will have new 8 inch Z axis with 20mm round rails and not 16mm
    XZero cnc

Talking

Sounds like your busy george, but was just wondering if there's any ETA on these things:

- porter cable 7310 mount
    - the aluminum piece that will give the X axis 1" more travel
    - table top profile

Thanks.

Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by antonzedd View Post
    Sounds like your busy george, but was just wondering if there's any ETA on these things:

- porter cable 7310 mount
    - the aluminum piece that will give the X axis 1" more travel
    - table top profile

Thanks.

Ricky.
    Hi Rick, the spacer plate is for the Y and the Z , not really sure yet when will make them. table tops will be soon in the profiles top , the porter cable 7310, i don't know when i will do those ones or not
    XZero cnc

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u12O17r_q5g"]YouTube - XZero CNC tap[/nomedia]
    XZero cnc

Post Angle support

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    Good morning George.
    Did you get the angle support drilled out last night.

Smile A simple yes or no

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker5 View Post
    Good morning George.
    Did you get the angle support drilled out last night.
    Yes or no George?

Quote Originally Posted by gio666 View Post
    Hi Rick, the spacer plate is for the Y and the Z , not really sure yet when will make them. table tops will be soon in the profiles top , the porter cable 7310, i don't know when i will do those ones or not
    Hmmm, oki-doki.

Quote Originally Posted by jwalker5 View Post
    Yes or no George?
    I would guess no. It takes a while to post 50 new posts in a day! Can't be working on machines with so much typing going on...

Sorry for your long wait, I am glad I didn't order...

Smile Sorry for your long wait

Quote Originally Posted by mcphill View Post
    I would guess no. It takes a while to post 50 new posts in a day! Can't be working on machines with so much typing going on...

Sorry for your long wait, I am glad I didn't order...
    Thanks. In my case at least. It's not just the waiting. If the machines are as good as the claims, the wait will be painful but worth it in the long run. The biggest complaint I have is not fulfilling a promised shipping date. It would be far less disappointing if the shipping dates were accurate. I think not even George anticipated the problems he ran into. When things hit a snag it backs everything up and causes delays. George promised to ship my router out this Monday, I'm crossing my fingers that this time it does.

anyone have any info on mods to a portercable 7310 router? Trying to figure out which router to use now, and what mount to get.

XZero cnc

How can it be a long wait , if it's a machine that didn't even have a design yet ,didn't even know how was going to make it yet? other than knowing what parts going to use, i wanted to get all the supported ones before starting the new machine, but didn't know would run into so many problems on the supported machine
    XZero cnc

Same as the 30x40 25mm machine, i get at least 10 emails a day to buy one, i tell them all the same thing, i cant sell them as pre-order no more , and tell them maybe a week or 2 i will know more , and i can't even count the amount of emails when the 52 is for sale as there is no pre-order on them too
    i just have the target price
    30x40 $1300 to $1500
    53x60 $3400 to $3700 in Hiwin 25mm rails
    XZero cnc

Page 19 of 226 917181920212969119