As stated above...

"They have issued Service Packs for non maintenance customers. "

That's what they do. They're a pretty stand up company.

Now, that being said, some people will always have problems with some dealers. Some personalities will clash. Some customers seem to do nothing but complain. When you get a call and the guy starts by saying "This software is a piece of crap and it doesn't work right", without ever telling you what the actual problem is, it's gets hard to take. In most cases we all like to solve problems and not just listen to complaints. My particular favorite is when you tell a customer how to solve his problem and he says "I dont want to do it that way". He'd rather do it the way that doesn't work and complain about it. I've also found, thru personal experience, that when someone calls to report a software bug or a problem with his post, 70% of the time, he's doing something wrong.

No software is perfect, but we generally have good success finding a work around, if the customer will let us help him.

I dont want to guess...
- what your problem is
- what it's doing/not doing
- what you tried to make it work
- what version your using
- your PC hardware and OS
- your experience/training level

When you say "It Doesn't work" or "It's Broke", those mean nothing to diagnosing a problem.

Giving this information to your reseller (or the people on this forum) helps him get to the root problem quicker.

Mike Mattera