587,614 active members*
3,611 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

I am also interested in information...

Dear all

Is nobody here which can give some information?

Or have a manual/spec in pdf?

Kind regards
    Martin

Try calling this guy. He "I believe" is the head infimatic guy @ MAG.

Pat (818) 678-2248

FYI, I decided against the machine with Infimatic controller because none of my repair guys would go near it.

wow - fast answer!thank you!

"FYI, I decided against the machine with Infimatic controller because none of my repair guys would go near it. "

Reason? Just they dislike? they can't repair? or because mag discontinue supporting this controller?

Martin

Pat said they would support it for ever!! ???

The repair guys were all just scared of it and the possible glitches it may have. But I don't have time to figure them out myself (if they exist), so I bought a machine they were comfortable with.

Yes true!

They do exist

Quote Originally Posted by trickeng View Post
    Pat said they would support it for ever!! ???

The repair guys were all just scared of it and the possible glitches it may have. But I don't have time to figure them out myself (if they exist), so I bought a machine they were comfortable with.

They do exist, we have come across 5 of them that were presented to me for testing, which brings de following question, does the whole panel need to be hooked up to the machine for the embedded keyboard to work?

yes this would be interesting to know.
    Also if the hole panel could be used for any other control....retrofiting comes in my mind...
    rgs
    martin

INFIMATIC FREEDOM NC200

Quote Originally Posted by reus View Post
    They do exist, we have come across 5 of them that were presented to me for testing, which brings de following question, does the whole panel need to be hooked up to the machine for the embedded keyboard to work?
    Do these units have software preloaded? Were you able to get any technical information?

Thanks,

Iron-Man

freedom control

i just got one of these controls for my older cnc which i installed new digital drives and ac servo motors on it,my control has windows xp,gibbs cam,and the
    cnc operating software already installed on it,the control fired up without hooking it to the machine,the keyboard and mouse worked,the software has looks for the cnc system of the machine on boot up and gives an error meassage when its not hooked to the machine,my next step is to mount the control and wire it to the machine,ill be posting pics up once im done with that
    than we see how good it is for retrofitting

Re: Infimatic Freedom NC200 ????

I will be starting a new thread on Infimatic Freedom NC200 refit. I plan on using a Mesa 6i25 + 7i77 to control a Denford Triac mill. I have added a touch screen and a new motherboard. Iron-Man