Hello machinists!,
I just purchased a new CNC machine from salecnc.com, they were very friendly and could accommodate my travel needs. I looked around prior to purchasing from salecnc but couldnt find anyone with a good writeup on their machines, so I will take pictures and give details from delivery to the first few cuts... I could use some help too

Product page:
SALE CNC Router Milling, CNC Laser, CNC plasma machine, China, Servo Motor Drive, UK, USA, Italy, Spain, Thailand

Picture of the XJ6090 machine + 4th axis rotary attachment from their catalog:

The system is supposed to come with everything needed to start cutting shortly after delivery, no assembly, I provide PC. I believe it even comes with a set of end-mill bits. It is being freighted to a location about 1-hour drive from me and expected to arrive in about 30 days. Weight is estimated 600lbs, so to pick it up I need to rent a truck with hydraulic 'tommy' lift on the back.
I decided on a salecnc model XJ6090, but modified to include:
5" Z-axis
2.2kw water cooled spindle
4th axis rotary attachment.

I was a CNC operator at a previous job, but the machine was all ready in running condition when I started... so I only loaded programs & material, changed bits and did basic operations. I am not exactly sure what should be done prior to the first cut, and will be cutting my own designs for the first time.
My primary purpose is cutting many 3"x3" aluminum boxes designed in solidworks, out of large aluminum slabs (as big as will fit in the cut area), I could really use some help getting setup for first my first time use with mach 3 & solid works for cutting aluminum.
I have Mach 3 installed on the PC to be used with the CNC, what settings and configurations do I need to make?
I need to make a 'pre-flight' checklist of everything to do.
I appreciate all help