587,313 active members*
3,392 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Mazak 640 fussion software error

Hello

I have a Mazak 640 and this is working with win95. The unit start normal, but from time to time i become an error on the screen:

T64atmain
    This program has performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.

I have see this problem in another threat but this was not helpfull, we dont have a another unit ore a system disk. Is there a backup from this program on the hard disk ? If yes, how can i reinstall this program ?

No. You'll have to contact Mitsubishi or Mazak for another hard drive. Can't get the software reloaded like that.

Something to try though is you can have Mazak reinstall or update the Main A/B software and see if that works. But, if you're problem is with the OS or Mazatrol OS, need a new drive. Back up all your data now before you run into further problems.
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

Quote Originally Posted by psychomill View Post
    No. You'll have to contact Mitsubishi or Mazak for another hard drive. Can't get the software reloaded like that.

Something to try though is you can have Mazak reinstall or update the Main A/B software and see if that works. But, if you're problem is with the OS or Mazatrol OS, need a new drive. Back up all your data now before you run into further problems.
    Thanks for your answer. How can i make a update from the the main A/B software ?

You'll need Mazak to help with that ....
    It's just a part..... cutter still goes round and round....

640 fussion software error

Hi,

When this error window pops up, you can check the program name for which this error happens.
    Depending on this program name & your observations(if it appears after a particular command or so), it will be possible to decide, if it is event driven or erratic.

If it is a OS related problem & if you have a similar machine, it is possible to reload OS from Norton Ghost.

If it is related to NC s/w, the setup files are normally available in NCBACKUP folder. In initial installation screen, you can cross check the s/w version of this setup file(before selecting CONTINUE menu).

Regards,

Girish

close maztrol
    uninstaling mazatrol
    turn off (shut down)
    turn on, only star windows.
    re-instaling mazatrol (mcbackup, disk1, )

often the porblems are corrupt files in windows which is one thing i hate about pc based controls we all know how much trouble our pc's give us at home and yet we put them on machines. if you have not already ghosted your hard drive do it immediatly incase of a major failure. problem is though if your using windows 95 nt then you really need nt to ghost with. if you ghost and older operating system on windows 7 it will not work not sure why but know from experience on mazak and cincinati.