Does anyone have recommendations for good end-mill bits?
From what I have read, I believe Tin coated carbide end-mill bits are about the strongest bit made?

I would like to buy a complete set, from very small to about 1" would be a good start. Not sure how small they make the bits, but I think 1mm would be around the smallest I need.
Kind of looking for a 'do it all' type bit, mainly designed for aluminum, but I will also be occasionally cutting wood, stone and composites... someday I might try steel and iron, I don't think the current cooling is sufficient for this, but I would like bits strong enough for the job.

I am also interested in threading. I originally considered using a dedicated thread tapping bit the only way, but then I found in SCAM a way to thread using a 'fluted' (I may be wrong, might be called something else, I cant remember off top of my head but I think its called a fluted) bit. Rather than looking like a drill bit with completely vertical sides, it has what looks like a type of saw blade on the end so you can cut sideways into stock.
I will need a few of these and possibly some other specialty bits that I'm not yet aware of.

I am new to finding bits for my cutting needs, but I'm hoping there's a website store with complete sets and individual bits I can purchase.
Please make recommendations and suggestions

I'm also curious about suggestions for 'out-of-the-box' type thinking... methods that are found to be way easier using a special bit to accomplish several tasks rather than using one standard bit for every operation.