Is anyone in the Akron Ohio Area?

I have a CNC Mill (arcoloc series 10) with 12 tool stations capability for 3 axis vertical milling.
http://www.acroloc.com/ACROLOC.htm

The mill has been upgraded with a Fagor 8025/30 controller. I recently purchased BobCam Pro with the art package, training videos, and manuals.

What I am looking for is someone in the Akron Ohio Area who is familiar with BobCam and working on a machine of this scale. I have CAD design work for the first part that I want to build and would like to discuss working with someone as an expert consultant for my project. We can negotiate rates after we meet in person.

I am totally new to CNC, CAD, and CAM. My hope is that with the Bob Cam software, video training, the manuals, and some expert advice I can get up to speed quickly. I think having a person who is in the Akron, OH area would help since I need to learn a lot and it would be good to have a local expert to consult with.

I purchased the machine and the software for my hobby company. The goal of the hobby company is to produce some cool products for inline speed skating. The first product I want to produce is a skate frame (the part that holds the four wheels on a pair of inline skates).

If anyone is interested in working with me on the project, please email me at [email protected].