Chinese machines can be a big hit or miss. With a HEAVY EMPHASIS ON MISS.

I bought a J-Cut Router 1212B with dual spindles. Its been sitting in my shop for almost a month + now and does not run.

Numerous problems with it.

Stripped bolt hole threads, damaged castings, rigged up parts because of stripped out holes, parts with one bolt holding them on , just hanging there ( nice since its a limit switch ).

NO TECH SUPPORT. REPEAT NO TECH SUPPORT.

Everything was all good up until the I paid in full and the machine got here. Than it was a sorry mess after that.

There is NO wire schematic for my machine supposedly. And there are major wiring issues.

I don't believe I got everything I paid for. Heck can't tell the machine won't turn on and operate correctly, because the wiring is wrong someplace.

So I am out the cash, out the major time, my production is majorly delayed and I am going to have to purchase items to make a brand new machine work.

So my vote is

SAVE YOUR MONEY , BUY A GOOD USED MACHINE THAT CAN BE SERVICED AND YOU CAN TALK TO SOMEONE IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY ABOUT.

Here are some of the pictures of my machine filled with metal shavings on the linear rails and balls screws, they were NOT cleaned prior to shipping. If I didn't have all these problems I might not have noticed all the metal and would have damaged my rails and screws because of it ( its all hidden behind the way covers ).

Also the pillow block for one of the spindles was stripped and just rotated, redrilled and left cockeyed. Hopefully I can either helicoil the stripped out threads and machine a new block, or I don't know what at this point.

Got questions?

[email protected]

586.232.3422 Mon- Fri 9am to 5 pm Eastern time.

Todd