587,765 active members*
3,560 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Tree > tree 310 problem update

tree 310 problem update

My TREE 310 with delta 20 control has no power to the servo dynamics drive or the spindle motor or knee lift motors will run if contact is manually pushed in other cabinet.I can't figure out the wiring there is no power to the left fuse of the 3 fuses in the top right of the cabinet the middle fuse has 217v right fuse 123v. Is there a place I can get the schematics but whose wiring is it TREE or SD or DYNAPATH the transformer that is hanging under the cabinet has no voltage to it. It is connected to this fuse with no power 220v input 75 v output on its cover. I don't know how to post a picture on here

You seem to be talking about the incoming power. I'm pretty sure a Tree would require a 3 phase, 220VAC power hook up. If you measure each leg to neutral, at the very least they should be equal. I'm somewhat alarmed that your incoming power seems to measure 123V on one leg (which is okay), 217V in the middle (not okay), and 0V on the left (not okay).

It sounds like you've connected the machine to a single phase, 220V feed.

Hi my 3 phase has a wild leg My incoming power to the first cabinet has 123v on two legs and 217 on the wild to neutral. The mill did work for a couple months then developed this problem. I may have to find a electrician that knows controls I live in a small town I'm the only one on 3 phase except the city well The incoming power to the cnc cabinet has only 2 wires feeding the block with the three fuses. The wires to the 3rd fuse seem to make a loop connecting the servo dynamics control to the transformer under the cabinet. makes no sense to me