587,481 active members*
3,221 visitors online*
Register for free
Login

Hybrid View

how do i set the laser grid? i put my numbers in on the setting page but it stills going to some 4.?DRO and i have it set at 2in. can someone help please.

You need to edit script for laser zero.
    Thank you for your support in developing better cnc experiance.
    Scan my avatar with smart pnone ...... http://www.big-tex.tk/

?

Giving Credit

BIG Tex *****
    It surprises me that you would take something from someone else- modify it- and even worse ask for donations for your dishonesty of this being your thing. (chair) The least you could of done was to find the person that came up with the original idea. (chair) Anything to make a buck I guess. After all that's what makes the world go around- the almighty dollar. OMFG

It’s even more surprising how people make judgments & remarks….

Not here to defend BigTex….suuurrlly he can do that !
    BUT….for the last remark….I’d suggest to simply adjust your eye site buddy….and read the title of this tread….and do not, DO NOT forget the WORD …..”VERSION”….as what BIGTEX wrote, therefore, admits, advise, expose….. when originally posting this threat,,,,,

With your last remark…it goes to say a lot about you….guy !!

Quote Originally Posted by Robert M View Post
    It’s even more surprising how people make judgments & remarks….

Not here to defend BigTex….suuurrlly he can do that !
    BUT….for the last remark….I’d suggest to simply adjust your eye site buddy….and read the title of this tread….and do not, DO NOT forget the WORD …..”VERSION”….as what BIGTEX wrote, therefore, admits, advise, expose….. when originally posting this threat,,,,,

With your last remark…it goes to say a lot about you….guy !!

You're funny Robert. :wave: I new there would be remarks like yours coming, ( judgments & remarks), now that's the kettle calling the pot black. (VERSION-means a specific form or variation of the original)

I know the guys that actually put this together. They are some of the hardest workers, honest people, wanting to help others without compensation that I know. It's to bad that others and I'm guessing you fall into this category too since you had to speak up, have to take credit for someone's hard work. Sill-One does need to give CREDIT to the originators whether they modified it or not.

If he came up with this VERSION why is he using someone elses video to explain it?

Quote Originally Posted by rfeatherhawk View Post
    BIG Tex *****
    It surprises me that you would take something from someone else- modify it- and even worse ask for donations for your dishonesty of this being your thing. (chair) The least you could of done was to find the person that came up with the original idea. (chair) Anything to make a buck I guess. After all that's what makes the world go around- the almighty dollar. OMFG
    WANKER:bs: