Hi Guys, This thread probably applies mostly to those of us outside the USA, who do not have access to the CNC Routers manufactured by the many suppliers there, or even a selection of good used machines.

On our side of the world we have 3 choices.

1) Pay a minimum of $74,000 for an Aussie Built machine. (Commercial Size. No idea how much the small machines cost )

2) Build our own machine. Very time consuming - IF you have the knowledge and expertise to do so.

3) Buy and Import a machine from China at a very low price. The preferred option for many of us.

Writing as a person who has personally Imported 4 of these machines, i can honestly write that it has worked out very well for myself and our family business. We are very glad that we bought them!

On another thread this week, a particular supplier has come under attack due to customer service issues such as not answering Emails or failing to follow through with delivering items as promised. I was one of the complainers - but it is possible that it was one person trying to have a crack at me. That`s OK, i am a big boy.

There were also complaints of poorly tapped holes and cross threaded bolts, in other words - quality control issues, and also some owners who had messed with their DSP Controllers and created their own problems with it. I know - you feel it should be able to be reprogrammed by the owner. No argument from me on that point.

These problems have probably had a negative influence on intending machine buyers. Hopefully the Chinese manufacturers will address these issues and convince us that they do indeed care about their customers.

So my Question to owners of Chinese machines is this - Are you glad to have bought your machine from China? If not - why not? Do you feel that you had a better option?

The purpose of this thread is not to bash the Chinese machines, just your opinion after receiving and using your machine. Both the good and bad points.

Chinese manufacturers - Please absorb this information and make improvements where necessary.

Rocket.