588,686 active members*
6,015 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 110 of 422 1060100108109110111112120160210
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 8430

Corby Hall

Corby Hall (Owner)

F&D Manufacturing LLC: New Braunfels, Tx based machine shop. F&D Manufacturing

F&D Defense LLC: New Braunfels, Tx based design and manufacturing of advanced tactical firearms. F&D Defense

I'm looking for a small to medium sized cnc lathe or turning center of around 90's vintage, I'd say the smallest being a hardinge chucker sized lathe, and I'd be interested in retro-fitted lathes, I'd also like it to be an american or japanese make, but I will consider a chinese if the price is right. It needs to be 220/230 3 phase or single phase. I have a truck and large flat bed trailer so picking it up is no problem if you have a way of loading it. If this interest's you shoot me a private message with your asking price and I'll let you know, thank you very much!

Hey yall,been working on the machining industries since early 80s,current employer believes in "run it till it falls apart" hehe,current machines I'm having to set up are,1984 Mori Seki Mv55 ,1991 Mori Seki Frontier M1 ,and then run most standard manual machines.We make automated lubrication systems.

Just an introduction post. The banner keeps wanting me to introduce myself.

I found the site while looking for information on DIY CNC router systems. I was pleased to see whow extensive the forum coverage is and how active the members are.

I am collecting parts right now to build a "booK" cnc router. I think it will be a good project for the cold Indiana winter months and will tie well into may other hobbies.

Greg

Too many hobbies, too little time (and momey)

Nothing

Hello everyone, just a few words about nothing. I am a manual machinist forced to go CNC, spent some time with Gibbscam. I should be called the modifier as I mod everything I get or my friends get.

Hi everyone

Hello fellows my name is gerald and in las vegas nv, and this is my first post, looking forward to get as much info and have a good time. thanks.

Hey guys great forum
    Ive been a machinist for about 24 yrs
    I've run large vertical and horizontal boringmills
    Small Mori vmc and hmc and sl's
    Mostly fanuc controls but some okuma and haas
    I play around with an older version of master cam
    But do most of My programming buy hand the way I learned
    Back in trade school
    Goz

Greetings Robert, there is a wealth of knowledge here I hope you enjoy our forum..
    Lou

hello we are manufactures of lead screws and linear guides
    building prototype router.
    hope to advertise some day here.

Newbie here

Have wandered in here before, finally decided to register. Kinda overwelmed by the number of forums but I see the ones I would be interested in.

I own a small shop in Charlottetown, PEI, Canada. Have an Amada Laser, 2000 watts with a Fanuc 16Li control, also a First mill with a 0M control on it.

Have bee making parts for 25+ years now, have used a lot of different machines, mostly Fanuc but spent some time with Okuma's and Kearney & Trecker's back in the day. Wish there had been discussion forums when I was trying to get the K&T's going. LOL

I play with cars, both machines are very handy, laser cut a lot of parts for my tube chassis drag car a 89 T-Bird.

Quote Originally Posted by slide tech View Post
    hello we are manufactures of lead screws and linear guides
    building prototype router.
    hope to advertise some day here.
    Do you have a link to your website?

Cool car do you ever race west cost Pomona or Bakersfield division 7?

Lou

I have been a member since 2005 when I purchased my first CNC machine: a Hurco VM1 with Ultimax 2-screen control, toolchanger, high speed spindle. I hired a machinist to run it, but he ended up sneaking away from the machine to go onto the internet from our computer station parked next to the Hurco. He didn't like the confrontation that resulted when I had a talk with him about it, and he quit. The Hurco has been collecting dust ever since. Anyone in the Lebanon, NH or White River Junction, VT area know how to run a Hurco VM1 with the Ultimax control...I am interested in giving it another try, as I'd like to make some injection mold tooling in aluminum. We have injection mold tooling to make motorcycle grips mostly in hardened tool steel, but some in aluminum, and would like to add some variety to our product line with some new designs.

We do have a number of hi-grade suitable aluminum blocks that have already been made into the right size blanks from which to start work. We also have a Southwestern Industries Trak DPM machine in the shop, though I know how to run it.

Email me if it makes sense to get together. [email protected]

No, only raced SCCA in New England, PA, NY area.

hello everyone i am in fl. have mostly manual experience. trying to learn okuma igf and mori with fanuc...love the mori it thinks like i do...igf is still a challenge for me..just need more time on it.

anyone still in here?

Quote Originally Posted by daklu View Post
    anyone still in here?
    We're here. What part of FL are you in?

central east coast. near coccoa beach

Fryer Machine, Anilam and SmartCam What a combo?

I've been a member for a while and check in from time to time. I had to downsize my shop and sold my Fryer MC-45 and still maintain my Fryer MB-10 from 2005. Now I am trying to rework some drilling bugs out of my post code. I had it all working great for several years but my Laptop got lifted a year ago and I've been dealing with the bugs since. I enjoy making cool turbo bike parts here in the gulf coast of Florida. If you know anything about this postcode combo SmartCam11.5, anilam 3000 touch controls on a Fryer MB-10...Oh, Please do tell... David

New in town

Hello. I've just registered here at cnczone. I'm in need of a CNC plasma table and seeing that I've already made a 3D printer from scratch, I should understand most of the concepts. I'm building a from-scratch Jeep Scrambler and am tired of the grind-check-grind-ouch-hot-grind-oops-took-too-much-off or took too long scenario. I need plenty of brackets for this phase of the build and don't want to buy them- it defeats the purpose and enjoyment of getting out to work in the garage.

I don't mind spending $$ on a good plasma that will last, but it seems the tables cost a lot.

I don't have access to a lathe or milling machine, so the table and gantry design can't call for too much specialty work- that's what I'm trying to stay away form- from paying someone else!

So... Lots of questions coming up. Thanks and Happy New Year!

Page 110 of 422 1060100108109110111112120160210