587,997 active members*
1,906 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 141 of 422 4191131139140141142143151191241
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 8430
    Hey everyone,

My name is Kevin James, and I am a guitar builder in the Dallas, Texas area. Right now I use laser cut templates and a router/router table to make my guitars, but I'd like to get into CNC to make things easier, consistent, and more accurate. I'm looking into building either a 2' x 4' or 4' x 4' CNC router specifically tailored to making guitar bodies, necks, and pickguards. I also recently joined the Joe'sCNC forum, so I'm hoping that between there and here I learn a lot about the processes involved, and can make the best machine as possible that suits my needs. I look forward to getting as much info as I can from the community, and hopefully can contribute back in some way.

Cnc Machinist fo 33 years, now a software developer for machinists: WebMachinist.Net The Ultimate Online Source for Machinist Related Stuff!
    www.WebMachinist.Net
    The Ultimate Online Source for Machinist Related Stuff!

Hello from Divide, CO

CNC Machinist and programmer for 5 years. Own a Haas SS mini mill and an Agie Wire EDM. Currently manufacturing firearms components.

Thank you for a great forum.

Hell ow Guys I want to share something specially to business man. So Many people have their own business all businessman wants to earn more and more with minimum investment so I want to suggest all businessman to use mlm leads to promote your business it will definitely help and your business goes up as I am also using mlm leads. So think for mlm leads to get success in your life.

Hello everyone! Greetz for the Netherlands.

Have joined the forum to get more understanding about my machine and find usefull discusions and tips.
    Had a 1218 engraver, sold it, to unstable for me and to long waits on builds.
    Now have an 1530 atc machine, very nice look and great quality.

Will see you on the forum!

Grtz Sebas

Hi everyone. I'm a new apprentice machinist from Elgin, IL. I am a full time HVAC service tech, but I m learning machining in my spare time. Primarily doing prototyping and making custom firearm parts. I am fairly familiar with SolidWorks and AutoCad and am here to lean cam and machine setup.

just an ogre from motown
    great forum here
    buying a cnc plasma table in the near future, need some serious help
    also looking to build a cnc rod bender with the new plasma table

Ola! sou um amante da automação , por isso estou aqui , para aprender mais e mais ...

Hello all. Total newbie, but I'll learn

Pat

hi all , i am yamen , new member here

hi all
    i am yamen
    i make my drawings with autocad or artcam to make my toolpath with artcam , all for wood furniture , then operate my gcode program with nc studio on tow hsd head router .

hello frim Croatia !!

i'm a HVAC service tehnician by job, master of electrical engineering by education and diy woodworking hobbist )

im interested to learn machining and building cnc router for possible use of diy sailboat building so i came here to learn from the masters !!!

HI all,
    Ive just registered as a friend of mine has just bought a swiftcut 1250 with hypertherm unit and were struggling to get it to cut. I have previous experience with programming and working hi-def plasmas and Amada laser cutters, so have been asked if I could help.
    The problem i am having is that i wasn't there for its installation, and the information passed on by the engineer fell on death ears, so i am abit in the dark.

Ive got a few good ideas of what the problem may be after reading posts by JIM COLT so i shall try them and see how i get on.

Ben Hardman

Hey yall, Field Service Engineer here. Keep running into old 15-M and 0-M Controls and don't have much experience with them (and neither does anyone in my area), have extensive experience in Siemens 840C & D controls and can fix anything you throw at me except these damn Gleasons..

retired manual machinist engineer here...like to keep learning...have done minimal cnc programming and machining. Regards

Hi all, I'm a field service engineer working on Trotec laser engravers and traditional rotary Suregrave and Vision engravers (useful I guess if anyone has any questions about those, although I am still being trained) thought this forum looked like a good place to join, look forward to using it.

Hello

Hi all !

I'm Mike, owner of SkinGripz. Been reading this forum for about a year before pulling the trigger on our new machine. Great place to get ideas, and insight from those who've walked the path before me.

Looking forward to learning and sharing.

Mike

hello from Italy !!

im interested to building cnc router

thank to alls

helo to every body!

Hello,

My name is Joe and am interested in CNC routers. New to CNC but long time wood worker.

Page 141 of 422 4191131139140141142143151191241