3,537 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 150 of 405 50100140148149150151152160200250
Results 2,981 to 3,000 of 8430

Hybrid View

Xiamen Duch Precision Molding Technology Co., Ltd

Hi,

This is Peter From Duch Group. Duch is a Group company in Xiamen(headquarters), Branchs in Beijing and Suzhou,China. We have helped most designers and design companies to complete PROTOTYPING to PRODUCTION in industrial product field all around the world more then 10 years.
    Wish can be your partner in below fields:

•Product Designing-- (confidentiality agreement)
    •Prototyping & Mock-up,
    •3D Printing,
    •mode Making/Pilot Run,
    •silicone mold
    •Injection Molding,
    •Small & big batch production,
    •Assembly processing.
    •Product Packaging

If there are some services that we can help,it will be our pleasure. Pls contact me: Peter.yi(at)duchgroup.com. Web: www(dot)duchgroup.com

Hello
    I'm a engineer , I design pcb's and programing uc.
    I like cnc machine's and I like read some things cnc's
    Robert

Hi, I'm Cosimo, Italian, I'm passionate about CNC, we work every day at the factory, and at home I like to do small jobs with my little home-made CNC.

Just looking for any type of support in CNC Swiss machining. Been in the business for 20 years but theres always something new to learn. Plus i can give help too with some of my experience

hi Everyone, I'm a mechanical engineer with more than 8 years of experience in multinational corporation. I love CNC ant mechanism things. Let's talk and learn with each other. Great!

Hi everyone i am a freelance designer and currently building my second cnc machine a mini 5 axis gantry mill.

Really ? do you have the skype ? and what's the Size of your CNC machine ?

How u all doin. Names Jim, born and raised in a job shop, 56 years old. I will be looking for help and willing to help if I can.:wave:

Hello my names Chris. Im 21 been working as a welder fabricator for 4 years now, an have been self teaching cad.
    come across this forum a few times when google-ing how to make a cnc plasma cutter and the content submitted by the members of this forum is incredible,
    Hope to learn lots.

Hello, Arnaldo from portugal and i have a 3040cnc and a sieg C3, i'm thiking in a lathe cnc conversion.

Hello I'm Jason "Bubba" I am the lead designer and the grunt force in Bulldog Graphics of Tucson, Arizona where we make decals,stickers, custom clothing and the new fun machine the office is our Laser, Humble 25watt mercury laser that we have cut 1/2" acrylic with for hotel sign letters and paper goods for birthday announcements. We have a rotary tool that allows us to etch on bottles and wooden items. Our claim to fame it testing the limits of what people bring in as we say in the office, "Lets Burn It Up! I love new .dfx files and .ai files to just run in the machine with our vinyl machine laser and now the new plasma cutter be delivered soon our office can do just about anything with any type or material or idea. https://www.facebook.com/BDGSTICKERS

Hi All,

I am a new CNC builder located in Canada.

My background is in building props for live theater and movies, but also done a lot of sign making in the past few years.

I did have a career as an aircraft component technician but it lacked the ability for me to exercise my creative side.

First CNC build almost completed!!! Look forward to learning from all of you and sharing some of the projects I'll be working on!!!

Hi from France.
    I'm Ham radio and start to develop a double rotor to move my dish toward ISS to receive Ham TV from space.
    I have to learn many things about step motors. It's new for me. I know more about microcontroller software development.
    I'm happy to join this group and share experience with you.

Hi all,

i'm from Italy and i'm making a CNC from scrap materals, i'm here to learn and avoid mistakes.

-=Niro=-

Hi, I'm Philip from UK and work on various CNC machinery. Always interested in widening my knowledge or assisting others.

HI I AM COLDOG AND I AM INTERESTED IN CNC MACHINES.

Hi I'm Alan from Argentina, I work with lathes, mills, wire edm and some others machines... seems a great forum, I'm gonna explore a little bit haha!

Hi,
    I'm a hobbyist interested in learning more about CNC. I taught some welding and machining in college, however it's been a little while. I would like to get a small mill of my own and retrofit it, but I don't know which product to start with or where to look for CNC retrofit material. I've seen a few kits online but I'm not sure how to determine the quality. Any reference material suggestions, or texts to learn the basics?

Hi, I used a company called 'Marchant Dice' to source some CNC bits. They sell all kinds of components from ballscrews to stepper motors etc. I found them to be a really helpful company...did me proud. Another good firm I recently dealt with was 'Birmingham Machine Tools' They reground my dovetail column...perfect job.

Hey all! I'm an Industrial Designer with a company that does a lot of POP (Point-Of-Purchase, think "shelves at Walmart") and OEM products, with some oddball stuff here and there. I'm also a SolidWorks enthusiast, though I don't quite think I'm a guru at it yet, but I think I'm ready for the CSWP exam.

Page 150 of 405 50100140148149150151152160200250