588,687 active members*
5,693 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 160 of 422 60110150158159160161162170210260
Results 3,181 to 3,200 of 8430
    Hi, my name is Oleg and I am new to CNC; looking for information to find my first milling machine for home workshop.

Hi Everyone!

I'm just a guy looking for some information about building a small hobby CNC. I've always had the interest in CNC, and recently decided that it'd be a handy thing to have around for prototyping some of the things I build.

I'll see ya in the stacks..

Bob

Hello everyone,

I am a Engineering student from holland trying to find some solutions on problems I encounter

does anyone know of a variable speed program for threading on a Haas sl-10

Hi guys and gals,

Kid machinist here! Im 23 years old, and have been operating for about 6 years. Programming and set ups for about 3.5 years. Run a few Mazak CNC Mills and Lathes. Machining out of Cocoa, FL. We are an aftermarket supplier for the motorcycle drag racing industry. I have been, more or less, leading the charge on bringing our own parts (previously sub con'ed) in house as well as bringing in sub jobs from others. a lot of new things on the horizon and I look forward to learning from/with you all!

Mark

Hi there, my name is Jose Silva, i am teaching some engineering class, but i am more of a electronic engineer... So, i decided to start in the world of CNC. All help and tips will be great, since in school we have a dyna dm2016...

hello;
    my name is Ahmet Tolga GÜREKKAYA
    I am a person who tries to live life with my hobby

Looking for resources and proffessional advice here.

With love from Russia

David D.

Hi all,

VMC, lathe and laser programmer/operator with optical machining experience. I look forward to contributing when I can.

Thanks,

Brian

Hi everyone, new to the forum. For a few years I have been planning on building my own CNC table and take my hobby to the next level and am ready to start the journey. Looking forward to reading the forums. Thanks in advance to everyone who contributed to the tech.

Hello all,
    It's been a few years since I've been on (danr50). Had investigated building my own CNC in the early days then bought a large CNC Laser and played a lot over the years. Having moved on, I had to clear out the shop and sold my toy. I'm now back to get some info on some linear slides to setup a jig for manual cutting and drilling operations for cutting PE and Wood projects. But as the fever takes hold, and I get familiar with some of the advances in equipment and software, I'll bet on looking to CNC controls.

DanR

I've been a lurker for a while and finally made an account. I've got some good information from this community and hope to provide some useful information as well. I recently purchased a PM-30MV-L to convert to CNC and will add some documentation once I'm underway.

Hello Everyone,
    I am now retired and starting to learn the use of CNC. I bought a Chinese router because it was cheap and available, just to do some learning before I either build a machine or purchase something better. I have a well equipped workshop with conventional machines, some of which I may convert to CNC as time passes. I am fine with software like CAD and Corel Draw, etc. for working in 2D. I never before used 3D CAD, although I have drawn 3D on a drawing board. I have good computer skills and have some nice equipment. Mostly I use an Apple iMac. I have several Windows PCs, one of which has been set up specifically for controlling the router with Mach3. On another I installed DesignCAD 3D and Corel Draw. I am open for advice about the best software options and anything else that people think I should know about. I visited here several times and now decided that I should join.

Hi

I have been 3D printing for about a year now and I started looking at building a CNC mill to make PCB's for my printed projects. I found this site and I have been reading alot about CNC development

Kobus

I am assuming that you aren't interested in an enterprise level solution AutoCAD.

If you want to keep it cheap and stick with an "AutoCADlike" solution you could pick up a copy of TurboCAD. The current version is 20 and costs several hundred dollars, but you can typically find a slightly older version on Amazon for $20.

If you want free and super easy to learn/use try Sketchup. The free version is missing some "premium" 3D geometry functions (intersect, union, subtract, trim, and split), but is otherwise an extremely capable product.

C'é qualcuno che usa Masterwood?

Inviato dal mio GLORY utilizzando Tapatalk

Sapete se e come posso programmare con xilog?

Inviato dal mio GLORY utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi everyone!!! I am here to make some USA stuff

Im planning on designing and building a hobby machine, looking forward to sharing ideas and absorbing information as I can!

Greetings from Ottawa!

Page 160 of 422 60110150158159160161162170210260