588,147 active members*
6,179 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 164 of 422 64114154162163164165166174214264
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 8430
    I'm currently an electrical contractor in Hawaii but spent 26 years racing dirt tracks and manufacturing chassis for late model sportsman class.
    Due to my Scottish back ground I love anything mechanical and just gained access to a educational metal shop full of cnc equipment.
    Looking forward to advise and opinions from everyone. Thank you in advance!

Hi, new to cnc, I've been researching and ran across this site. Would like to build a 48" x 96" or even better yet a 60" x 120" but to be honest a little scared to build one from scratch without a plan and having a hard time finding a plan for one this size. Hoping hanging out here a bit will give me the courage to take the leap. Thanks in advance for all the information already provided here and the future education I am about to receive.

Hello world!

Isn't the internet marvelous?!

I am currently in the process of saving the cash to buy my first ever milling machine. I think I am going to go for the Optimum BF20 Vario (the one with the longer table) and will hopefully be CNC'ing it once I am up to speed with this machining malarkey.

I make tools and I desperately need a mll in order to progress my hobby. You can only go so far with a Dremel and a vice!

Hello guys , am from NY .

Am 23 final year automation student , we are studying PLC and micro-controllers programming and other stuff .

Am really interested on making a machine that is fully controlled by computer , hopefully i can make that with the little knowledge i have on electronics and C programming , and of course the help of CNCZONE members .

G'day all. New to CNC looking forward to the unlimited world that is CNC.

Let the fun begin!!!!

I've been using a CNC machine at work for 9 years, and we don't use it to it's full potential, so I'd like to learn more. I just bought a small table top cnc mill to learn more at home. I will be setting it up and ironing out the flaws over the next few weeks.

Hi all, saturating myself in information for a new hobby of milling.

Hello All . Just got a used Deckel FP5A with some error codes and looking for some help.
    2104 Machine parameters incomplete
    2102 No table selected
    2208 Invalid spindle selection
    2302 E stop.
    I am guessing machine parameters need to be reinstalled but not sure where to find them.
    Any help would be great.
    Thanks,
    Bruce

Brand new to the CO2 laser club! Can't wait to become an expert and do some cool stuff.

Hi all, I am from Italy and recently joined the local FabLab in Torino I have been using their laser cutter for a project I presented at the first European MakerFaire (Rome October 2013). I just got to the point where I want to build a small CNC router myself

Hello
    Have a good Cad background with limited CAM and also did a lot of hands on marine/mechanical design - Retired at present and have repaired and built few clocks as a hobby.
    Now trying Cam to machine clock "gears" on a home built small mill with limited success !
    Thank you !

Hey all,

New to the cnc world, just bought a Bulltear 4x4 table.

It came with Bobcad and sheetcam software and it has the Mach3 control panel.

I do not have any experience with any of these, so I have a lot to learn. Any pointers would be appreciated!!

Hey all! Glad to be here

Glad to be here hoping to learn more about cnc carving

Hi all

I am a lifelong engineer with some degree of experience in electronic, mechanical and computing fields - though I hasten to add a bit of a Jack of all trades but Master of none!

My current interest is in DRO/CNC.

I'm a life-long woodworker with experience using SketchUp (all projects done here first) and modest experience with CAM. Want a 4x8 table but can't afford 18x24! Have a CarveWright that has been occasionally fun but mostly trouble and is for sale (yours for little more than the shipping). Have minimal technical skills when it comes to building my own, but hope to do so anyway.

welcoming to the cnc zone

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    Very good point! I'll think about it. Mayhaps something in the logo or title or somewhere insinuating that it's for Professionals and Beginners alike! A place to find answers and get different opinions.

Thanks for the tip

'Rekd
    Thanks for the welcoming. I have been to many forums on different subjects and from what I have been reading on the cnc zone there is a wealth of knowledge and information available to people like me. I retired from the military many years ago, I work on pool cues as a hobby, love electronics and cnc machines, I am not a machinist but I am working on it. Love to tinker wih it all. Thanks for all the input from all of you on how to manually control the mc2100 that one of the members asked about. I was also looking for that information as well. It would be nice if someone made a circuit that you could buy and just plug it in. Thanks

Tim

I am designer of CNC machine, glad to join this community.

Hello, new hobby here I come

Complete CNC noob with only a little woodworking experience and interested in acquiring/building a CNC. Built my own arcade machine last year and would appreciate the aid of a CNC for my future builds. Here's my old arcade cabinet.

Page 164 of 422 64114154162163164165166174214264