588,591 active members*
11,750 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking > MetalWork Discussion > Share Your Files Part or Art
Page 198 of 587 98148188196197198199200208248298
Results 3,941 to 3,960 of 11734
    Wow, I can't believe this post has grown this large and lasted for years. Has anyone compiled a listing of all the dxf files contained here? Man, that would be one nice reference listing to have.
    Good job guys.
    Bill
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

New Vectors files (pirate and wolf) in Vordy

Vordy

wife loves it...

Quote Originally Posted by AMoN View Post
    i'm stupid, i tried with a .rar file and it doesnt work ^^

ok with this zip

Thanks inventor
    i made one of these out of 1/8 acrylic on a laser machine here at the techshop in beaverton
    the wife loves it, we spent 2 weeks in Paris for our honeymoon so she said I had to make this model

Thanks to Everyone

I would really like to thank all you guys for your contribution's to this site. My dad passed away Monday night after a bout with lung cancer. They're have been so many things I've made for him from this site. Several of you have made conversions for me and shared your pieces that I have used. You have really made a difference. I know it may sound corny to some, but sometimes the little things really do count. Some people contribute a lot some maybe just a comment. But you never know what you difference you might make. Telling some one how to cut a piece, or what speed and feed to use isn't much, but if that piece is for something special, or is a monument to someone you never really know. I guess we take for granted what we do or can do. Taking a minute to share your ideas, thoughts, encouragement. Life is just to short.

Anyways Thanks
    What is possible? What you will!

all my Condolences .

Not corny at all, every little bit helps/counts and sometimes we all take it for granted.

Our thoughts go out to you and your family and thank YOU for your contributions here as well-

Dave
    Dave->..

My condolences.

Vordy

Jamf2,

Sorry to hear that about your dad, my condolences.

My father inlaw passed away a couple years ago, I felt so bad for him, he worked 31 years for the same company, & had less than 5months to retire, he was looking so forward to retiring, just out of the blue he passed in his sleep. It's so true that life is just to short.
    Free DXF - vectorink.com

Dad had 4 months to retire. Just bought a house in Florida last year to spend the winters in and to work on. I just doesn't seem to make sense at times. Thank you for the condolences. That's not why I posted though. I have really received a lot from this group and just wanted to express my thanks and to... I don't know, have a small moment of reflection. Anyway Thanks guys. As bleak as the times seems, there are brighter days ahead.
    What is possible? What you will!

do you have this "rose" as a .dxf file

****ty life...

Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Wow, I can't believe this post has grown this large and lasted for years. Has anyone compiled a listing of all the dxf files contained here? Man, that would be one nice reference listing to have.
    Good job guys.
    Bill

You might want to read this post I made on my blog, on how to list all the project files that are hosted on cnczone.

Free DXF - vectorink.com

Sincere Condolences

Jamf2,

I'm sincerely sorry to hear about your loss. Its hard losing ones father. I lost mt Dad about 4 years ago and I still think about him quite often. The same as your father he retired and about 8 months after retirement he passed on.

My Best to you and your family.

Sincerely,
    mlind

Quote Originally Posted by Jamf2 View Post
    Thanks to Everyone

I would really like to thank all you guys for your contribution's to this site. My dad passed away Monday night after a bout with lung cancer. They're have been so many things I've made for him from this site. Several of you have made conversions for me and shared your pieces that I have used. You have really made a difference. I know it may sound corny to some, but sometimes the little things really do count. Some people contribute a lot some maybe just a comment. But you never know what you difference you might make. Telling some one how to cut a piece, or what speed and feed to use isn't much, but if that piece is for something special, or is a monument to someone you never really know. I guess we take for granted what we do or can do. Taking a minute to share your ideas, thoughts, encouragement. Life is just to short.

Anyways Thanks

silhouettes

I am looking for a program or someone that can take a picture of a face and turn it into a silhouette that we can cut on a waterjet.
    It is for a memorial piece.
    Any ideas?

Sorry to hear about your loss. I just thought I would also relay my condolences.

Quote Originally Posted by ClearCut1 View Post
    I am looking for a program or someone that can take a picture of a face and turn it into a silhouette that we can cut on a waterjet.
    Any ideas?

Just post your pic here and let us know what is the finished size you would like so it can be scaled for you also. Some one or myself will do it. Plenty of help here.

Regards

Silhouette for memorial

Quote Originally Posted by ClearCut1 View Post
    Any ideas?
    Send the pic and I will see what I can do for you

Silhouettes

Here is the photo, final size about 8" to 10" square just the head.

Thanks,Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LindsayWeb9.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	50.4 KB 
ID:	80935

silhoutte

do yu just want an outline? how much detail do you want

silhouettes

I need it so that you can recognize the face from the cutout.

Page 198 of 587 98148188196197198199200208248298