588,173 active members*
4,251 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 2 of 2 12
    Quote Originally Posted by bill south View Post
    Hey Guys;
    I've tried responding to draconzny via pm but I think the companys security is getting involved in my internet. The shaft size for the leeson is .75" OD by 1.6" long which matched the dimensions I needed for the RF45 lathemaster. Motor is practically new and is listed as 2900 RPM which I'm assuming to be 3450 RPM via overclock vfd. I never ran it that fast with the old gearing, prior to the arizonavideo direct drive upgrade where I upgraded to 3hp.
    Which leads me to a question for arizona. Do you have a source for the splined adapters you sell with your rf45 kits. I can't remember if it was a purchased part or if you fabricate it locally. I need something similar for a drawbar design I'm finishing for RF45 type mills.
    Thanks guys.
    Bill
    yea that shaft is about the right size for the ZX45.

Leeson Motor

Hey Guys;
    Arizona, I need some splinded blanks that are about 1.5" diameter by 1.5" tall. Material may be 6061 or something harder. If you have any interest, please shoot me a PM with the cost. If your are not interest, PM me and tell me how it's done. Sorry, I'm an amature in this!
    Dra,
    I'll attach the plate specifications and have confirmed that it's a a 3470 RPM with a 6205 CD Inverter type PWM, If I'm interpreting the specs right. I ruan it with an Hitachi 220 inverter.
    The motor list for $227 at Leeson and I'll take half that plus shipping. I'd have to let you know the final cost after I ship it.
    Let me know guys. Oh yeah, this motor is not listed anywhere else. Just trying to help out.
    billyjack
    Helicopter def. = Bunch of spare parts flying in close formation! USAF 1974 ;>)

well with shipping I decided I would rather have that extra HP so I went with what MRO supply had available 3 hp 3600 rpm. Not exactly a bargain but the way prices have been going lately, it was going to be a toss up. Down side is I will have to reduce the shaft size to fit the head.

Thanks Bill South for the offer.

Page 2 of 2 12