588,385 active members*
5,481 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 202 of 422 102152192200201202203204212252302
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello All:

I run a engineering and aluminum fabrication company in Thailand. We produce aluminum doors/windows and curtainwalls.

Hello, I have a strong interest in machining and scale models about 20 years ago I got my Certificate of qualification general machinist but unfortunately I never worked as a machinist, I'm a sheet metal worker (aerospace).

Thanks.

Jean

Hi Guys
    I am Zaki, Zaki ur Rahman.
    I am a molds dies and tools maker. Having around 25+ years experiance. Now working as a CEO in a company. But still searching and working for new ideas for CNC programs and cutting techniques. Specially milling/machining center.
    Working with Fanuc, Fagor and Haidenhain with 3, 4 and 5 axis machining.

Hi all I have design and manufacture jewellery for the past 30 years, 14 years designing for rapid prototyping and need to learn ArtCam to do Family Crest.

Hello, Whole world of CNC.
    I am from Mongolia. I am physic-matemathic, and enthuziast in electronic and software for CNC.
    Very glad to exchange the knowledge.
    Thanks.

Hello All,

My name is Mark and I own a small custom surface design company: Superior Overlay Systems in the USA. Happy to be a part of this community of designers. I am new to the world of CNC. I rebuilt a used and neglected cnc milling/routing 5'x11' machine and want to incorporate it into my business of surface design.

I was featured in the Jan 2014 issue of High Performance Pontiac Magazine for the glow system I developed. Really looking forward to learning how to maximize the use of my CNC and create some really unique designs. Thanks!

Hello all,

I am a Machinist/Tech for for a company that does almost every sort of metal working. I am specifically in the production style machine shop where we have about 50 different types of machines, ranging from manual to CNC. A lot of out dated machines that are constantly breaking down. I thought I would join this forum to help others and to gain more knowledge to add to my 25 yrs. machining experience.

Hello
    I am an engineer with 18years experience in robotics. I have a double skill in mechanics and programming.
    I would like to set up a milling machine with delta architecture to machine parts (not plates) because I think it's the most affordable, precise, compact and secure architecture that every one could have.
    (The delta would have 4 axis)
    Regards
    Emmanuel

Hi to all you out there,
    I'm a retired engineer and am looking to make a CNC plasma table.
    So will be searching the treads for info if that's ok with you guys?

Regards,

Teeseetoo

welcome aboard.

howdy gentlemen david here from las vegas. run a small job shop making this and that for people who cant afford to take a simple lil job large machine shop recently got my first cnc mill but im no stranger to the world been a machinist and cnc programmer/ set up man for about 20yrs. looking for like minded people to bounce ideas off an share projects with people who have the same enthusiasm as myself.

Hello all.
    I'm Josh, I'm in college studying to be a mechanical engineer and am working on building my first CNC as well as maintaining and upgrading my dad's three Maxnc mills.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Seth. I am currently in school for a few engineering associate degrees. I have been hovering over these forums without an account for some time now and I figure I might as well join sooner rather than later. I would love to be able to start my own company here in Wisconsin some time soon doing anything from small jobs to entire manufacturing/ assembly. In the mean time I hope to learn a lot and help teach some of you some of the things I know.

Hi guys,

Ulises from sydney here.

Sign maker for a while and just yesterday bought a 2nd hand chinese cnc complete with water pumps, vacuum, computer, tools etc.

If anyone can point me in the right forum direction to get this machine working with mach3 that would be great, its is currently working with ncstudio but it is in chinesw, so its a no go, unless someone knows how to change it to english.

Cheers

Hello Everyone,
    I am an industrial designer working in Sydney.
    I'm very interested in building a CNC within the next year, as I am getting tired of wait times for even simple machining.
    Looking forward to contributing some and lurking plenty.
    I have above average solidworks skills so hit me up if you have questions about that.
    All the best,
    Tom

Hello,
    I'm retired from software engineering and have a background in maths/science.
    I do astronomy and am working on a fully-automated observatory.
    The immediate task is to automate my XJ9520 mill.
    Thanks

Hello,
    I am from Bulgaria and I am interested in finishing a CNC machine started from my father before 10 years. I have experience in Alias Automotive, 3D Studio Max and other programs. I am a begginer in CNC so at first I will try to learn and then if I could i would contribute as much as I can.
    Thanks!

Hi All

My name is Mitch. I own and run a (mostly marine) manufacturing company in Tasmania (that's the little island at the bottom of Australia).
    I love to design and make my own products using CNC Lathe, CNC Router, and 3D Printer.
    Mostly working in aluminium (or aluminum), stainless steel,and plastics.
    Great satisfaction from turning a chunk of aluminium into a shiny accurate component.

Cheers

Mitch

Hello everyone,

I am a CAD/CAM Engineer for my current company, coming in to mostly takeover work from the previous CAD/CAM Engineer. This is my first job in the Engineering field since leaving college, so I am sure that I will run into several things that I will have questions about. I will be programming on a HAAS VF 3SS using SolidWorks 2014 with CAMWorks integrated in. I am new to CamWorks completely and will most likely derive most questions from this. I look forward to speaking with many of you, and helping where I can. Thank you.

Hello,

My name is Eben, I work for Lyman-Morse Boatbuilding in Maine. We have a Haas GR712 router that we have been getting set up. Have been cutting a lot of wood paneling and some Aluminum. The plan is to machine wood, plastics, composites, ferrous and non ferrous metals. We also have an older Okuma-Howa vertical CNC that doesn't get used much but i am working on rejuvenating that. I use Solidworks 2014 with CamWorks 2014 and i am fairly new to both. I look forward to sharing ideas and projects with everyone and learning from you all.

thanks

Eben

Page 202 of 422 102152192200201202203204212252302