588,166 active members*
4,199 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 274 of 422 174224264272273274275276284324374
Results 5,461 to 5,480 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dan, I recently opened a small shop in Socal. I am a second gen machinist, been going at it now for 17 years I think. I have been following this site for at least 10 years and forgot if I had ever registered so I am starting over. Thanks to all that share their knowledge and I will do my best to do the same. I recently got a nice Cinci Arrow 1000. A huge step for me, and I hope the gamble pays off. Out west its hard to find any of these mills and guys who know Siemens controls. Happy to be here!

Best regards

Be welcome Dan.
    I have recently registered to this forum to share skills and knowledge.
    I am on my way developing and constricting an all aluminum, servo-drive motor powered, I hope it to be a very robust and precise cnc router machine.
    I have basic knowledge on electronics and microcontrolers and I am doing my best to apply this knowledge on developing own system based on can bus protocol.
    It's a great challenge but so far so good.

I will open thread to discuss my machine and I will post pictures.

Be welcome to give opinions.

Thanknyou

Enviado de meu SM-G530H usando Tapatalk

Where abouts in SoCal? I'm up in Thousand Oaks. I don't have any equipment of my own at the moment-- just slaving for the man!

can somebody tell me ,How the postbuilder of UG NX works?

Question Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi everybody!

I'm Johan from Finland. Almost located in polar circle Luckily it's now summertime so it's not a problem at the moment

I have been using Excitech 6090 CNC router at school while studying and got really interested in CNC machining.

Month ago I bought RDG-6090 Chinise router from Jinan Rodeo CNC Machinery. Still haven't got it working. Basicly I don't know if I'm using wrong post processor or if some setting is wrong.. I have been trying pretty much everything I can think of. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get any support from my router seller, not even proper manual.

Getting a bit frustrated with this. I hope I can find some help here how to get my machine running and could then start learning more about CNC machining. I hope some day I will be able to build my own DIY CNC machine

While searching answer from internet I found this forum with lot of cnc related discussions. Glad to become part of it now.
    I would be deeply grateful if anyone has tips, guidance or opinions how I could get my machine running. Thanks!

Hello friend. My name is Jack.
    New to this forum.
    Want to increase my exploring forum and reading new new post.

Hi guys,
    I'm Hans from Italy.
    I'm the owner of an activity of turning and grinding operation.
    We have some swiss-lathes and centerless grinder.
    I want to increase my experience and learn something new.

Bye

Hi I am from Ireland. own a milltronics MB19 and we have other manual lathes/mills also. Here to learn about cad cam packages and other general machining feedback from others.
    Thanks

Im in the Ontario area

Hi I am from Ireland. own a milltronics MB19 and we have other manual lathes/mills also. Here to learn about cad cam packages and other general machining feedback from others.
    Thanks

Hello, I own a custom fabrication and welding shop in rural Oklahoma. I am new to cnc machines, am currently building a 5x10 plasma table for my shop.

My table is almost complete, but I am having a little trouble with the wiring of the torch interface cable to the BOB Board. I would appreciate any advice on how to wire it up.

The machine is being built from scratch, I have a thermal dynamics a120 cutter

Hello guys, my name is Ericley, live in brazil.

Quote Originally Posted by gtrbarata View Post
    Hello guys, my name is Ericley, live in brazil.
    Beleza cara. Sou de campinas . Precisar de algo estamos ai.

Hey what's up. I am from Campinas. If you need anything, please let me know..

Hi all. Just purchased a Zenbot 2424 CNC router and trying to learn to use it. Great fun so far!

Hello from the breakfast cereal capital of the world, Battle Creek MI

I've been using CNC lasers and plasma tables for quite a while. I'm a design engineer by trade. I'm looking to build my own table and gantry system to have one of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by njolson View Post
    My name is Neal, I am a systems engineer at Rockwell Collins in Cedar Rapids Iowa. I am building a CNC Router. I am using Hybrid Stepper Motor—34HST9805-37B2, DM860 stepper driver, parallel controller and Laptop with Mach3.
    I was have problems with the motors locking up and seen in this form that I should not be using a Laptop computer, so I fixed up one of my desktop computers it does not have a parallel port.
    My question is should I install a parallel port or should I get a USB Smooth Stepper Motion Control for Mach3. I am using two motors for the X-Axis, the table measurements are 10'x5'.
    Try the parallel port first they are real cheap. While looking try to find a card that has two parallel ports on it. Then if you want add more bells and whistles you have the second port available.
    I am assuming that when you installed Mach3 you executed the correct start up procedure that prioritizes the motion control over other Windows housekeeping. I had some issues with this even though I thought I did it correctly.

Good luck.

Arete

Hello I would like to know what kind of signal controls a servo-drive motor. It has the drives integrated in the housing. The drives receives can bus protocols and on the documentation of the motor it says the drive talks iec61131-3 . Now my question is. The signals output in the serial port of the computer can be used to control these motors via a can bus adapter. I mean. As far as I understand can bus is a complication protocol and it envelops the bits and transit these bits in a standard fashion. Will the signals from the paralel port be encapsulated Bia can bus and arrive at the motor? If so will the drive understand the output signal from mach3 be understood by the motors?

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd
    Hi! I'm very glad to find a forum like this. I want to obtain a CNC router for various projects. I'm a sculptor and I've been using a Makerbot 3D printer, but still don't have a CNC router. I have the opportunity to buy an old Magnum Phoenix GS CNC router, but I don't know much about the electronics for these things, so I might be getting in over my head trying to covert an old machine like this to work with modern software. Anyway, I hope I can find some help on this forum.

kind regards,
    Larry Lawrence Heyda - Bronze Portrait Sculpture, Goldsmith

Hello everybody

This is Cesar Saldivar from Mexico

I have fixed a lot of issues in my work, and only i have to read the forum

Thanks

Best Regards

Hello..
    I'm from Indonesia.
    Try to much learn all about cnc in this forum and combine more skill to operated my 1390 laser machine..
    ●๋●๋ nice to meet you all here..

Page 274 of 422 174224264272273274275276284324374