588,243 active members*
4,046 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Re: cncconversionkit.com???

sorry for the long delay on the reply, I have not been online in a while, work and doing other things.
    I have all the kit parts, the plates are all very well cut and the finish on them are great.
    I now have the machine assembled and I am in the process of building my control box, mounting power supplies and controller board along with a few additions, extra relays for the cooling system, VFD and water pump. I will say they did have a mix up sending me my parts but Peter answered the phone and made the corrections with no problems after that.
    The 80x80 rails are very strong, the ends are pre-threaded for the end plates, the machine goes together easy but is better if you have some help on a couple steps.
    Any thing else you need let me know.

I hate bad mouthing in public but I ordered a cnc router from the website and over 2 months later i still haven't received all the parts after about 20+ emails. The plates I received were very roughly machined and this was after a 45 day wait. If i had got them in that condition within in a week of ordering them I could've forgave the poor quality. The ball screws and rails were perfect though and seem to be very good quality.

But.. after a 45 day wait the plates shouldn't have sharp jagged edges and very deep long gouges in the largest flats of the surface. Some of the pieces look like they were done with hand tools they're so rough. On top of that, as I type, I still don't have all the g damn parts to make the machine. I only received the rough machined parts after I filed a dispute and asked for a refund. That was 3 weeks ago.

I ordered extrusions online from somewhere else for another project and received them in a less than a week. But Im still waiting on extrusions from cncconverion kit that i ordered over 2 fraking months ago..........

I really felt i needed to post this here since this discussion is what led me to buy the machine. I had seen cncconversionkit vids and adverts for the last few years but decided against buying for fear of what Im going through now. But this discussion and some recent vids I had seen swayed me.

But now I am deeply regretting not trusting my first instinct.

Quote Originally Posted by MechaVonC View Post
    I hate bad mouthing in public but I ordered a cnc router from the website and over 2 months later i still haven't received all the parts after about 20+ emails. The plates I received were very roughly machined and this was after a 45 day wait. If i had got them in that condition within in a week of ordering them I could've forgave the poor quality. The ball screws and rails were perfect though and seem to be very good quality.

But.. after a 45 day wait the plates shouldn't have sharp jagged edges and very deep long gouges in the largest flats of the surface. Some of the pieces look like they were done with hand tools they're so rough. On top of that, as I type, I still don't have all the g damn parts to make the machine. I only received the rough machined parts after I filed a dispute and asked for a refund. That was 3 weeks ago.

I ordered extrusions online from somewhere else for another project and received them in a less than a week. But Im still waiting on extrusions from cncconverion kit that i ordered over 2 fraking months ago..........

I really felt i needed to post this here since this discussion is what led me to buy the machine. I had seen cncconversionkit vids and adverts for the last few years but decided against buying for fear of what Im going through now. But this discussion and some recent vids I had seen swayed me.

But now I am deeply regretting not trusting my first instinct.
    Thanks for the reply. I must have bought around the same time as you since I have been waiting over two months now to receive something. I have called and have talked with him a great length about the machines which calmed my nerves. I understand that they received a significant number of orders in a short period of time and that they were working through the orders in the order they received them. I am trying to be patient but does it get hard with this kind of money on the line and my excitement to receive my first CNC!!

Your message scares me when I hear about poor quality of machined parts considering the price. I was not hoping to be cleaning any parts up when I receive them but sounds like I might have to break out the deburing tool and sand paper! I believe he told me he mills the parts until there is a fraction of a mm left to hold the part through the rest of the machining process. The part is then removed and the edges cleaned up, I suspect it is this edge that looks rough. I can live with that.

Care to share any pictures? Once I receive some part hopefully I remember to post some pictures or video to share.

Cheers,
    S.

I did not scam any of you I'm telling the truth that if I do not have inventory in stock then I do not sell the machines. I remember some of you and telling you that I was waiting for inventory from china If someone imports something from china then understand that the transport takes half a month and that's why I was saying that the minimum waiting time is one and a half months. The last time I had over 30 orders everyone of you payed using paypal. why was anyone going to paypal and opening a case. Again I told everyone the minimum waiting period was 1 and a half months. When the goods arrive to the US they was in California after one and a half months customs made a examination of the container and they stoped it and held it for the next 10 days after this i received the package and have sent everyone their machines Why now after you receive my machine you do not say anything. Because my machine is the best for the price of this
    its strong,stiff and i believe i have the best price of this kind of machine. I am upset with some because you are unable to write the truth instead you try to break me down. With my customer service I help out everyone with whatever kind of problems That's why when I see this post was made nearly 5 years ago but people still in 2015 are writing false things when they know the truth

Quote Originally Posted by rn2it View Post
    sorry for the long delay on the reply, I have not been online in a while, work and doing other things.
    I have all the kit parts, the plates are all very well cut and the finish on them are great.
    I now have the machine assembled and I am in the process of building my control box, mounting power supplies and controller board along with a few additions, extra relays for the cooling system, VFD and water pump. I will say they did have a mix up sending me my parts but Peter answered the phone and made the corrections with no problems after that.
    The 80x80 rails are very strong, the ends are pre-threaded for the end plates, the machine goes together easy but is better if you have some help on a couple steps.
    Any thing else you need let me know.
    Thanks for that sorry for the long time the was on the same time i was writing for the container from china

Sorry I should have followed up to say I received my kit a short time later. Definitely was not scammed!

The motors, drivers, linears, spindle, ballscrews, extrusions, corner brackets all look like very nice quality parts. There are a lot of parts and I am happy I bought the kit and did not have to source (and cut) these parts separately myself!

The aluminum parts did have rough edges but some work with sand paper and they cleaned up nicely. Since I believe the parts were made on one of his machines I think I will be happy with its capabilities.

I am taking my time assembling the machine but hope to have it running in a couple months when i have more time.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by antoni View Post
    I did not scam any of you I'm telling the truth that if I do not have inventory in stock then I do not sell the machines. I remember some of you and telling you that I was waiting for inventory from china If someone imports something from china then understand that the transport takes half a month and that's why I was saying that the minimum waiting time is one and a half months. The last time I had over 30 orders everyone of you payed using paypal. why was anyone going to paypal and opening a case. Again I told everyone the minimum waiting period was 1 and a half months. When the goods arrive to the US they was in California after one and a half months customs made a examination of the container and they stoped it and held it for the next 10 days after this i received the package and have sent everyone their machines Why now after you receive my machine you do not say anything. Because my machine is the best for the price of this
    its strong,stiff and i believe i have the best price of this kind of machine. I am upset with some because you are unable to write the truth instead you try to break me down. With my customer service I help out everyone with whatever kind of problems That's why when I see this post was made nearly 5 years ago but people still in 2015 are writing false things when they know the truth
    Peter, I'm very happy with the machine i ordered , your machines are one of the best if we are looking at a price range of $5000. I know that you have a lot of order and there will be always one person that is not happy. I recommend Peter's machines.

Hi sir

you are my 2 costumer not happy i remember you, you order aluminium parts only but not electronic and you open case on Paypal. I never lie, my costumer, on that time i was order parts and that take me over 40 to receive this, but i thing you harpy with my machine because of that i will never take order if i do not have parts one more time i am sorry

Page 3 of 3 123