588,657 active members*
5,698 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 3 of 3 123

Hybrid View

Re: Wiring issues...enco lathe

Hi dadhelpme,

I am not sure if my post got to you as I do not see it when I log on, so here is another try with one more bit of info.

farshot83 actually is the one who owns an ENCO 110-2032, mine is the Central Machinery TD-1236B one. I understand they are the same lathe, just with different badge names. If you can look back to listing #29 at the bottom of the listing yu will see 3 pics I posted showing the inside of the control box, the drum switch for forward & reverse and the wiring diagram of the switch. Here is a pic of the motor wiring cover. Attachment 242898 Here is a diagram of the wiring with colors & wire markers Attachment 242900. All the pics can be enlarged to get a better view of location and direction. Also, here is a PDF manual of the CM lathe I haveAttachment 242904, it is sparse but does have some info. I hope this helps and if you have any more questions do not be afraid to ask. There are GREAT people on this forum like farshot83 that have helped me in the past. All the best in getting your lathe running and turning out chips!!!!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I have been trying to look at these pictures posted and they don't show up.
    I have a 110-2031 enco that is probably the same as the ones in this thread. I am looking for wiring diagrams because the drum switch broke, trying to find a correct replacement.
    A switch company I have talked to can make one but we need a diagram to go by.
    Thanks

Hi and welcome St1977,

I have the Central Machinery TD-1236B shown in one of the pics and farshot83 owns the ENCO 110-2032. He shot me some pics of the drum switch so I could figure out the wiring positions on the drum switch. From there I put some pics up showing the wires positions and colors. If they are not coming thru for you, PM me and I can forward them to you in an email. Just a note, I am not sure if your 110-2031 has the same drum switch as both of ours. There are pics of both his and my drum switches posted so you can determine if yours is the same.

All the best on getting your lathe running and making some chips.

Hi
    Im looking for a manual for the TD-1236B, can you help me with that
    Thanks
    Ed

Quote Originally Posted by edkel1 View Post
    Hi
    Im looking for a manual for the TD-1236B, can you help me with that
    Thanks
    Ed
    Hi Ed, you will find a pdf of my TD-1236B owners manual in #'s 36-37 for download. This is the only info I have accept those that are posted by others here. I hope this helps you!
    Paul

Thanks I downloaded that, I have several other questions , can we talk ?????
    PLMK
    Ed

Page 3 of 3 123