588,620 active members*
5,362 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > Machine Controllers Software and Solutions > Fanuc > Fanuc 10M Mill Problem with intermitent software key.
Page 3 of 3 123
    Yeah I really would like to see your installation on the 15 with the Alphas.
    Most of the documentation I have seen suggested the S or C series amplifiers.

My 16M Model B has a Serial Spindle.

What I like about the A06B-6058 "S" drives is that they are rather economical, yet I have never had one fail.. while I have had with others. They are also easy to set up.

I still need to pick out amplifiers for the 18i Thought about using the A06B-6096 or 6079.

I agree with you on the HONDA MR type plugs. they are solid.

Greg

Gentleman,

I would like to thank you for all your input into my problems on the Fanuc 10MA. Unfortunately I'm at a stalemate. After much deliberation, I have decided to change out the control to an ajaxcnc allinone. I've ordered the control, a Hitachi WJ200 VFD and transformer. I will keep the Fanuc DC drives and pulse encoders but the drives are included in the new controller. I will have most of the parts for sale on ebay and will post a video of the machine with the drivers and keyboard/monitor working on facebook. If anyone is interested in any of the Fanuc parts please let me know. I also have all the manuals for the 10ma system and I believe they cover the 11 and 12 also. I was pretty upset to start salvaging these parts, just couldn't wait any longer and Mighty Comet did not have the parameters for the machine.

Thanks again for your help. Ill try and keep the group posted on the installation of the new drive. Any suggestions as to where I should post it?

Thanks again for all you help, I hope to repay the group with some installation tips.

Dan

Fanuc 10 complete controller and manuals for sale

O.K. guys,

I've stripped all of the Fanuc 10M controls out of my mill in anticipation of installing the Ajaxcnc control. I've listed some of the parts on ebay so if your interested just search for this number and go from there. 160571199159. I also posted a video on youtube so you can see these parts were working. also have cables etc for sale.

Youtube link: YouTube - Selling Fanuc 10M parts on Ebay Search sandcrab123

:violin:

Thanks,

Dan

Re: Fanuc 10M Mill Problem with intermitent software key.

wow what a great thread . I have a machine that the iron is the same but with different control
    Mine is a Microtek 3000 nice iron . Sanyo dc servos (with no numbers in the specification plate )
    I am still trying to get it to go ..

Page 3 of 3 123