588,648 active members*
5,073 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 307 of 422 207257297305306307308309317357407
Results 6,121 to 6,140 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello I'm a CAM programmer from Portugal, nice to meet you all.

hi,
    I'm an electrical engineer student from Poland. CNC is the way to make stuff real

thanks for the welcome. i'm retired and a woodworker, thinking of getting into cnc.

Hello All,
    I'm Production Preparation Engineer from Poland , I work with CNC lathes and mills daily I also train workers in such subjects as technical drawing , technology basics and programming ( mostly workshop programming ). Most experience I have with Sinumerik control , lately as side project I'm trying to get MAHO MH600E2 running with some success.
    BR Paweł

Hello Everyone. I am a jeweler/designer that uses an Model Master CNC 1000 (4 axis) from years back. I create waxes for casting with it & I am always looking for ways to make it more accurate. I also like to learn. I'm looking forward to being on the forum.

Hello,
    I'm Company Director from Czech Republic, producing CNC Routers since 2012.
    Would be happy to find here resellers and customers.
    Feel free to contact me about VOLTER CNC Routers.

Hi there,
    I'm new to the site, looking for a new productive way to find solutions and ideas

Hello Y'all.

Im new to the site, just got my first machine (G0704) and have a ton of questions for anyone that is willing to listen and help. Ive been following this forum for a little bit of time and see that there are a lot of skilled individuals on here and Im excited about learning from y'all. By the way Im from Mississippi if ya can't tell already.

Hi, masters.
    Deal with elastomer's extrusion.
    Have several metal-cutting machines - mills, lathe, wedm.
    Try to cnc 4th axis, to digitize dividing head, plan to renovate an old cnc mill and wedm with LinuxCNC or Kflop and servo.
    Perceipt cnczone wisdom and read, read...
    good luck and new ideas.

First off I want to say thank you to all that have been contributing to this site. I have been a quiet stalker for a year or so as I was deciding whether or not to get into the game. I'm happy to say that I just received my Series 1 Bridgeport yesterday and really looking forward to playing with it.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4250.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	117.5 KB 
ID:	306224

hello zoners
    Im a Concrete Finisher by trade . I run a small scale fab shop out of my home shop . I recently got bit by the CNC bug and am currently building a Hoss 704 conversion . I make concrete finishing tools along with fixing machinery and welding up things that we break on a daily basis. I'm from Pittsburgh PA and when work slows in the winter I fire up the shop full scale . I like to design and build most of my creations from scratch .The cnc will open up some new doors for me . I'd like to thank everyone that contributes to this board for the countless hours of reading and information you all have provided me! Let the games begin

Hello - Glad to find this web site... I am a metal sculptor living in Wilmington, NC. All my plasma cutting is done by hand with a Hypertherm 65, but have been condidering using machine cutting more and more lately, for some of my larger ideas. Glad to be aboard. Thanx to All

Great site!
    I'm Marc, I'm from Vien and I work as designer and I'm here for sharing infos and ideas.

Hell.
    I am Jürgen from Helsingborg, Sweden.
    Want to learn more about cnc.

Hi to all, i'm a newbie italian cnc boy(flame2)

John, from Menlo Park CA

I've been dancing around the idea of a DIY machine to get started, but I think I'm going to just suck it up and get an XzeroCNC Raptor and take out the mechanical uncertainty. No to figure out the electronics... get excited

Hi all. I'm a mechanical engineer from Texas. I have a garage workshop with a G0704 CNC'ed, and make small parts to support my other hobbies. I've learned so much from this forum over the last few years, not sure why it took me this long to sign up. I use Solidworks 2015 and HSMExpress for CAM (still learning HSMExpress). I really enjoy CNC machining as a hobby as its been my most challenging and fruitful hobby to date. I plan on adding a Grizzly lathe to my shop in the next few months and will CNC it at some point.

Howdy.

I'm very interested in (affordable) laser cutters. There seems to be a lot of good info here.

Hello people..I am from Norway.
    It dosen`t get more fun then Cnc and rc trucks... I have build my Cnc machine from scratch.

I plan to put the limit switches on my machine . I have heard that I need to have a big resistance on each of these three switches . closest breakout board so there will not be any interfeerece to my machine..are this correct. . how big will this resistance be . ??

Smile Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Dito ...
    Hi all I am from Germany not a good English writer but it work mostly xD - I am too old to learn I would like ;-D
    Over long years I was looking for self building cnc machines and had old hp plotter for a long time but after leaving one place to other new home most got lost ;-( but now cnc is not so expensive any longer ...

I still learn and look around maybe we see us often.

I am here ... because I use linux all around me so I have to check out what work and what don't work before ... so I checked Varicad BlenderCAM LinuxCNC and other meanwhile but still on search xD

Page 307 of 422 207257297305306307308309317357407