3,476 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 332 of 422 232282322330331332333334342382
Results 6,621 to 6,640 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Howdy everyone

I'm Scott

I'm here to learn. I have a New Hermes Vanguard 3000 engraver with the old cartridge controller and a new to me and very well worn Brigh Star B500 laser engraver.

Hi guys, my name is Jesse. I am a department head at a small Makerspace here in Greensboro NC. So I am always looking at cool CNC projects, I have a MPCNC project going and recently we added a new laser engraver that is driving me crazy. Look forward to seeing what everyone else is up to.

Hello good people! Anne from California. I run an old Precix 11100 (since 2005). Been a good machine, sorry to hear so many horror stories, but I agree. Last time I had to get anything fixed on it, the company itself SUCKED! Ran me around in circles for months, had many of my good customers PISSED OFF at me, bad bad situation. Nothing by LIES out of their mouths. I finally hooked up with Dave, one of their disgruntled techies, and he is a gem. My machine's been a real work horse, but I now I'm needing parts for repairs, which is how I found this site. Liking the resource so far! Lots of helpful people! See ya all on the interwebs! LOL

Hi, I'm from Sacramento, California. I'm a software engineer by trade, but as a hobby I'm into trains, specifically live steam. I'm here because I have a Little Machine Shop Mini Mill I'd like to convert to CNC, but first I should probably read all I can about other people's experiences with this.

Hello all! I'm finishing building a bandsaw, learning about CNC Routers for my next big project. Eager to learn! Nebraska born and raised!

Cool Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi,

I'm David and am quickly finding out that there is MUCH more to operating a CNC router than simply importing a vector and clicking a button. Just bought a Burntables 55V vertical 60"x60", Porter Cable 3.25hp fixed speed router/spindle, Aspire v8x/Mach3. Having fun so far but need/want to learn.

David
    (Treffin...just a nickname but it wasn't already taken)

hello , my name is abdelrhman from eygpt i made a cnc plasma 3*2 meter , and still working on it

Hi! I'm Nelly from Russian Federation. Working in SprutCAM. If any problems with it, our team gonna help.

Hello, I am a current CNC student in the beautiful Pacific Northwest (Tacoma, Washington). After reading a few posts, it looks like there is a lot of info here that could help me grasp the concepts I am studying in my courses. I'm excited to be a part of this online maker community. I have some computer hardware and programming under my belt, but new to metallurgy and tooling. If anyone has any books/references that have helped you develop your skills, I am all ears.

Hello for all from Lithuania !
    I'm working past few years with CNC machines, programming in C for microcontrollers and PC's more then 10 years. This is a work and hobby for me

MarryU Guest

hello all,this is Marry from China. I am a sales selling CNC Router/Woodworking machine/EPS foam wood metal CNC Machining center/plasma...etc. My company name is Chencan Machinery,starting cnc business since 1998. Anyone who need such machines/advice or plan come to China facotry for a visit,I will glad to help.

Tel/WeChat/Whatsapp: +8618763998351

Hey All,

My name is Josh! I'm in Wisconsin. Been lurking for some years....Decided to join now.

Hello,

I'm Greyson. I have lurked for a while. I am in the process of a controller retrofit on a mid 90s Bridgeport V2XT. Currently having servo drive issues, but hope to get it straightened out soon.

Hello to all,
    I'm Marko, I work as service technician for HAAS machines

Hello!

This is Mike from Colorado. recently started working as an engineering manager in tooling and design for CNC systems. I came from industrial automation and work handling originally, and I've played around with a variety of CNC routers as a hobbyist for a few years. I've gotten more knowledge off of this site than I'd like to admit, and I kinda figured it was time to stop lurking and start asking questions and (hopefully) contributing! look forward to using this site to it's full potential.

Hello all, I'm Patrick with Coal Creek Makers in Lafayette Colorado. Good to be on the holy grail of CNC sites. I'm a 3D Printer guy and injection molder. Just bought a Hurco VM-1 and a Toyo Plastar 55H for this new venture. Also have an Arburg 225-55-250 IMM that I am working to convert to all electric for experimental molds made on 3D printers and other alternative tooling methods.

Greetings,

Narinder from Tecumseh, Ontario.

We manufacture our own equipment for production but have been getting into CNC machining projects - short runs. Looking to learning more.

Hello everyone, I am from Orlando Florida and recently discovered my latest hobby in machining and crafts. Trying to learn as much as I can.

Donny

Hi all, I am a half breed(Acoma indin, French Canadian) from New Mexico. I work at the local community college running the machine lab. Graduated from this program 20+ years ago. We train students to work at LANL & Sandia Labs plus the shops around the state or beyond. My other half is already a member here.

Hello, all! I am Joe from Calgary, Canada! Excited to be here and I hope to learn lots.

Page 332 of 422 232282322330331332333334342382