588,464 active members*
6,481 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 355 of 422 255305345353354355356357365405
Results 7,081 to 7,100 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hi Guys

Just interested in all things laser having just bought a chinese laser......hoping to learn from the forum.

Hi all,
    I'm builing my own cnc plasma table, so I think I will be here a lot for some info.
    Just to expand my knowledge about al this. Hopefully making some cool stuf at the end.

Greetings from Holland.
    Boris

just joined, retired, just bought a Stepcraft 2 840. just thinking about larger step motors. is it possible to take the outputs to the steppers and create a drive board to boast the output for a larger motor?Thanks Duane

Hi I'm Ronald from the Netherlands and have build my own 6040 CNC for PCB work, wood milling and 3D printing. All for hobby

Hello All,

I have just bought a Mazak VQC 20/40B..... Now just to get the thing to go!

Chris

Hi all,

I'm jack. I'm a woodworking machinery supplier in China.
    We have our R & D department, Quality control department, and after sale & service department.
    Our products are widely used in Woodworking, Advertising, Model, Electric, CAD/CAM Industry model, Clothing, Package Printing, Marking, Laser sealing and so on.
    We had got CE and ISO9001 certification always offer best quality machine.
    Our Philosophy: To Be First Brand -- CNC Manufacturer & wholesaler Platform!

Just looking forward to service every customer, like you.
    E-mail: [email protected] Web: www.elephant-cnc.com
    --------------Jinan Blue Elephant CNC Machinery Co., Ltd-------------

Hi Everyone,
    I am Marcia work in CNC Router from China .I have 5 years experience on CNC Routes also I'd like to learn much more information on this forunm to service more our client.
    Wlcome to contact me anytime,I like to discuss with you and you:wave:To get Win-Win learn and business.
    How about you my dear friend?
    From Marcia

I'm Carrie, in the sign making business 15 years & learn stuff every day.

Current shop has a Gerber Sabre, Universal 50W laser, and various roll vinyl and UV direct print digital printers, vinyl cutter, etc. I use ArtCam, Adobe Create Suite (primarily Illustrator), Gerber Omega/ArtPath, etc. I make 2 & 3D routed signs from HDU Foam and wood, ADA signs, aluminum, whatever. I paint our projects with an HVLP, a badger 100 airbrush, or by hand in a decrepit paint booth.

I've lurked this board before, perhaps even registered under another name for a different shop, but don't have much time to look online unless I'm researching a fire I have to put out. :P

This is not so much a fire, but one came up as I started typing my intro. Right now I'm looking for new and improved sandblast cedar textures for HDU Foam. I don't like the one I've been using.

Hello. I'm Sansa.

I am an online support and research development agent from one of the largest distributor of Automatic Cutting Machines, Clicker Press, Beam Press CNC, and custom-built presses in USA. I am fond of automation and robotics. I wanna learn a lot and contribute to our company. We are providing automated cutting equipments to slice and cut fabric, leather, rubber, plastic, and any thin material for manufacturing. You can ask me about these things and please do share what you know as well. Thanks!

:cheers:

Ciao a tutti sono Andrea
    sono di Roma e spero di trovare qui suggerimenti vari perchè ho acquistato da poco un pantografo cnc.

Buon Natale a tutti

Bonjour à tous,

Je suis intéressé au fait de participer aux discussions des membres car je m’intéresse aux machines à commandes numériques 3 et 4 axes.
    Je suis un amateur.

Bonne journée

I am a Doorman at a condominium. Trying to learn DIY machining for home built 2D cutter for 1/8" PVC sheeting. Where should I start? Want to learn the fundamentals before attempting any specific projects.

Hello, I am Jason Rupright, I work for a logistics company, but I am professionally trained in mechanical engineering with some manufacturing. I have lived in the U.S. and abroad in Japan. I would like to engage in active pursuit of "going back to my roots." I am interested in robotics and CNC.

~ I am interested in everything - "from art to part."

Hello,
    I'm Raymond and I am a technical engineer and I work with milling machines and some other machines for cement testing moulds.

I sell manufactured cube moulds from ELE,ATLAS and the ones I manufacture myself. Hoping to meet a few members with great experience and probably do business.

Hello,
    I'm James Phillips I work for a manufacturing plant in north Alabama. I'm an accountability clerk in the warehouse. I have a Chinese hobby cnc I bought off Ebay several years ago. It works really well for me. I have read several of the threads about people having trouble from their machine but mine works well. As long as you don't try to speed it up it works good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekd View Post
    I was looking thru the list of users and was shocked to see that 3/5th or more of the members have ZERO posts.

I'd like to say WELCOME to all the new members, and to the old members that haven't posted.

I'd also like to extend an offer for you all to chime in and say hullo, mayhaps tell us what you do, how you're involved in CNC etc. We'd love to hear from you!!

(group)

'Rekd
    Hi,
    my name is Jacek, i'm from Poland.
    i'm interested in CAD/CAM/Machining, professional production engineer.
    at the moment i make my cnc machine, started about 3 years ago with Proxxon FBS 240/E and wood construcion, now at Kress FME 850 and planning aluminium/concrete machine.
    lots of inspiration here, great source of knowledge .

Hi all,
    My name is Luis, I'm from Portugal.
    I've been professional working with CNC for about 10 years now.
    Allways been taking a look to this forum and now decided to register.
    Great source for knowledge exchange in this matter!

Hi I'm Mike, a retiree from South Africa. I'm interested in acquiring a CNC somewhere down the road.

Greetings!

I'm jumping into the CNC arena as a hobby for now, but have hopes to learn enough to use it in a business someday. Just bought a Tormach 770 and I'm trying to learn feeds and speeds for the tooling. I'm down a couple end mills already and noticed there seemed to be some good information on this forum on that topic and much more!

Thanks upfront for everyone who has already shared their knowledge with the world... those who follow appreciate it greatly!

Hi, Adam here in Queensland Australia,

Background in printer and process control 20+ years ago.. modest fabrication skills, budget caravan and RV fit out and build.
    I confess Forum sites confuse me due to reading difficulties.. Bit on the Aspie spectrum I am afraid.
    I have a plasma cutter and am researching plans for building a CNC table on the bed of an old Ute tray for that plazzy,
    But in a perfect world once i have the table running, I'd like to build a waterjet cutter for it..

Ambitious I know, I am confident about the structure of the X-Y- table and bed, but not at all comfortable
    with driving it.. the Printer Technology I am used to was DC Stepper, cable and belt driven NEC printers and plotters<

I'd sure like advice on a proven modular control and interface system I could adapt and prefer open source as
    my budget is a shoe string and a tin can..

I wonder if I make sense...

Page 355 of 422 255305345353354355356357365405