588,166 active members*
5,129 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
Page 407 of 422 307357397405406407408409417
Results 8,121 to 8,140 of 8430

Re: Welcome thread-tell us about you.

Hello from Canada. I am a long time member but have changed my name to reflect my new company. I am a hobby machinist with a Tormach 770 milling machine. I also have a website and youtube channel etc. of the same name. This is my third attempt at posting, it seems that you are not allowed to talk about your products on CNCzone at all (or your post will be deleted) so check out my website.

Hello everyone!I am an engeneer.I'm a new in this world of CNC.I hope to learn a lot from you...

RJ from Michigan, 2 prototraks a DPM A.G.E. 3 and a QCM 1, I really need a # 16280 M3/DNC key. I like others did not realize a key was needed for full 3 axis,
    I am passionate about metalcutting and want to get deeper in 3 axis machining.
    M2 Prototrak Sport K3
    QCM 1 Prototrak QMV Control and DNC Key

Good Morning! I am the co owner of OB Enterprise Manufacturing Services here in Tampa Florida in the USA. We are a fairly new company, however I have been machining for many years and my partner has been a gunsmith for over 25 years. We are a 07 FFL holder and build custom weapons and general weapon repair. We also apply custom coatings with a product called Cerakote and it is awesome I will attempt to post some pictures of our work. We also do small part productions and prototyping of new products for others. Currently have several manual machines and a 5x10 foot CNC plasma machine, we are purchasing our first CNC mill this summer.

Hello to all who Reads this massive post.. (in awwww). Just getting into CNC router'ing, So was poking around to see if there are any small communities that are looking to do the same and OH MAN did I seem to find one. I foresee many late nights in my future, Sorry in advance if I ask too many questions.

See you in here
    Mental

Hi all. My name is kyo. nice to make friend with all of you

Hi to all. I'm Linas. I am addicted to CNC

Hola, acabo de comprar una CNC 3040 y estoy interesado en aprender.

Saludos

Hey guys! I have been a lurker on the cnczone since about 2009. I do some machine programming with a sinumerik 840d sl, but that has been more machine tool programming for friction stir welding rather than part machining. I have a manual lathe and am finally getting a cnc machine in addition to my 3d printer. I appreciate all that I have learned here over the years.

Hi all, just starting out with a new 6040 Chinese CNC. Having some problems and hope I can get some help and in turn maybe some day I'll be able to help others.

Greetings from Southern Arizona,
    I'm retired from the IT industry. I have several CNC projects in-progress. First is a wood carving rig. I started with a surplus x-y-z assembly that is 700mm X axis travel, 400mm Y axis travel and 150mm Z axis travel. I am upgrading all three steppers to 24V high torque motors and purchased additional 700mm guide rails and a guide block to extend the Y axis. I also purchased and received an air cooled .5KW spindle with controller that is variable speed from 1,000 to 12,000RPM and uses ER11 collets. The spindle came with a clamp and I'll need to machine a plate to mount it to the Z axis. Control will be via Arduino Uno w/gShield v5.
    The second project is technically still in the planning phase. I have a Rong Fu Model 31 mill with X axis power feed and X & Y axis DRO. I plan to add CNC to it after I finish with the wood carver. I found a "kit" on-line that I'll probably purchase. It's reasonably priced and best of all, bolt-on!
    JoeToyman

Hello from Michigan, I work in product development at general motors work on multiple CNC lathes and Mills. Been on this site numerous times over the past 10 years finally decided to register.

Hello from Hampshire, England. Current Boxzy owner, soon to be cncrouterparts pro 4896. I keen to share noob experiences, but more importantly, get input from anyone in the UK that has recently imported a CNCrouterparts machine to the UK.

hello, i'm new, i'm looking forward to learning

Hi! My name is Martijn. I came across this forum while looking for information on Acctek CNC machines (considering a 9012 model). My interest for CNC machines comes from running a business in selling parts for building flight cases: robust transportation boxes, most commonly known from the music industry. Since the demand for custom foam inlays and ready made flight cases is increasing, a CNC machine is sooner or later the way to go.

I've considered numerous options to get started with a CNC machine, ranging from building a small one based on a kit, buying a used self built machine or for now looking at a Chinese machine. It's mostly meant to get familiar with the whole workflow (including learning to design in a 3D CAD program), being able to see the real world output with a relatively inexpensive machine and make jigs with it. The next step would be to see what kind of machine would be most suitable (flatbed with horizontal boring aggregate, feedthrough machine or one with vacuum pods) and after a few years purchase a machine which has a much higher production capacity.

I'm really looking forward to get involved with CNC machines and this forum! It's a little intimidating from time to time but the best way to eliminate that is just getting started and try. Said the perfectionist:drowning:

Hello I am Ed. I have a shapeoko 3 for about a year and a half now. Love it. Just bought and setup a red-sail 100w co2 laser. looking for better software than auto laser. I also have a delta 3d printer. had it for about 2 and a half years. works great. I've been working on computers for as long as the home PC has been out. I wish that I had had the for site to see that the old pin plotter would never go away. Those things were fun. Now they are just called CNC machines. I am hoping to learn about lasers from this group as I have just started to play with mine.

Hello everyone.

I found this forum because I am in the middle of building a hobby cnc machine for woodworking. I could use some help with electronics etc. It is running now, but I struggle to get it nearly 100% precise. I am on my way, it is a journey. I will read around, to see if others have had the same issues, that I now am struggling with. Looking forward to be around here, and learn a lot, hopefully I one day will be the wise guy helping others in the community.

Bye for now

Very newbie here. Got a China 2030, it's a learning curve I hope to grasp. I'll not post too much but I'll read a lot.

Thanks

Ted

what software are you using?

I brought it second hand and it came with mach3

Page 407 of 422 307357397405406407408409417