588,671 active members*
5,920 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > MetalWorking Machines > Shopmaster/Shoptask > "New" Patriot Tri-Power is here!
Page 5 of 5 345

Coupe

That is the machine and the 41 Plymouth Special Deluxe Coupe. This photo may be, if it loads, the 31 Plymouth PA rumble seat roadster.

Photo

Roadster
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 025.jpg  

Roadster,

You have some bad a$$ cars dude.

Is that a Super Bee, Coronet or Road Runner along side the roadster?

I'll bet DigitalD cries the blues when he see's your collection.

Please post some more of your rides!

JoeyB
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Quote Originally Posted by Roadster View Post
    Maybe photos will load.
    Nice pics Roadster- nice shop setup too.

OK Digital- now its your turn to prove you actually own a machine- how about a picture of it in front of that Jeep registered to your mom? We all have seen the other picture with the license plate, so you can't pull any funny business.

Smallblock you are the one who doesn't own a machine. Everyone knows my machine . Shouldn't you be going back to school soon. What are you this year a freshman in High school. I sense a bit of jealousy in your post. It must be those hand me down underwear your wearing.

Quote Originally Posted by smallblock View Post
    Nice pics Roadster- nice shop setup too.

OK Digital- now its your turn to prove you actually own a machine- how about a picture of it in front of that Jeep registered to your mom? We all have seen the other picture with the license plate, so you can't pull any funny business.
    His mom probably took it back after he got laid off again. Its really a scary thing for the economy in general when postal workers start getting fired. Lucky for Roadster and Joey, though as they will have an easy target 24/7 - sort of like a deer in the headlights.

Shop and cars

I have too much junk in the shop. I was clearing an area for the machine yesterday. Must have killed at least 10 black widow spiders. The green car is a 68 Satellite that I bought in June of 68. It now has a 360 Magnum and A833 overdrive. Turns 3700 RPM at 120 MPH. The roadster is still in boxes and bags. It gets attention when I finish the 41 coupe.

My wife was so funny about the roadster. I showed her an internet photo and told her I had bought it. She said.. No you didn't. She heard the phone message from and the call to the car transporter. She was still in denial. I showed her friend a photo. My wife asked where I was going to put the car. Told her I didn't know. She then told her friend that she was going to leave me if I bought it. So I told her that would solve the problem of where to park it. When it was delivered, she wouldn't even come outside and look at it or talk to the transport guy. A couple of days later I caught her taking photos. Then she wanted to know when she could drive it.

That's why we have never had a joint account. Ignorance of financial matters leads to marital bliss. I have no idea what she spends on clothes and antiques. She has no idea what I spend on cars and guns. We have never argued over and rarely discussed money in over 35 years.

Roadster,

My friends brother still has his 68 Road Runner, he got it new in 68.

Sure brings back a lot of memory's.

Attached is a blast from the past for you to listen to.

JoeyB
    Attached Files Attached Files
    A doughnut a day keeps the doctor away.

Quote Originally Posted by joeybagadonuts View Post
    Roadster,

Did you ask our Pal DigitalD if he wants to sell me his Shoptask, I have been waiting almost two weeks for a reply?

So far it has been quiet around here this week, once you post some pictures
    it should liven up.

Please post some pictures of the Coupes, Merc's and Roadster's too!

JoeyB
    Hi Joey,
    Hey, all kidding aside, You really should get a machine.
    Seems like a bakery would have all sorts of machinery, with bushings, bearings, gears, and other parts that would need replaced or repaired.
    If you can't afford to buy a new one, and I have no idea what a new one costs these days. Look for a used manual machine.
    I got mine off craigslist for $300. I've seen them as low as $150.

I've also watched them go thru ebay and not even get a bid.

There was even a guy on this forum that gave his machine away.

So they are out there, try putting a wanted ad in the local paper.

Here's one on craigslist, pretty spendy but the guy is taking a $1300 loss,
    His loss, your gain

http://lasvegas.craigslist.org/tls/1307183869.html

I think a 3 in 1 machine would be a great investment for you. Sure would
    come in handy when the mixer breaks down on a Sunday, wouldn't it.
    Think about it.

Good Luck
    Flathead

I read that same ad the other day . Jump on it joey it's right down the street from you.

Quote Originally Posted by DTBRUISER View Post
    Flatheadford49,

What kind of machine did you get for $300?
    Sounds like a super deal, since I don't have much money that would be perfect for me.

DTB
    Bruiser,
    Check out the Craigslist machine- its actually a Tri-Power- not a Bridgemill.
    The Bridgemill looks similar in pictures, but is smaller. There is currently a Bridgemill for sale on E-bay as well.

JT is selling that one on Ebay. Its his ad I thought you would know that. I see some free advertising here. You guy never give up do you.

Quote Originally Posted by smallblock View Post
    Bruiser,
    Check out the Craigslist machine- its actually a Tri-Power- not a Bridgemill.
    The Bridgemill looks similar in pictures, but is smaller. There is currently a Bridgemill for sale on E-bay as well.
    Whichever one you look at, be sure to call JT and ask some questions. When I bought my used Quadra Lift model, I spoke to him and he cautioned me to check for certain parts that often get lost. He can also help you with the history of the machine if you know the serial # or the owners name, so you can be sure to get all the extras the guy may have bought.

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter90 View Post
    Whichever one you look at, be sure to call JT and ask some questions.
    Or you could ask him here.
    Doesn't he post here everyday. Or am I thinking of someone else.

Good Luck
    Flathead

Quote Originally Posted by sharpshooter90 View Post
    Whichever one you look at, be sure to call JT and ask some questions. When I bought my used Quadra Lift model, I spoke to him and he cautioned me to check for certain parts that often get lost. He can also help you with the history of the machine if you know the serial # or the owners name, so you can be sure to get all the extras the guy may have bought.
    I also bought a used Quadra Lift and JT warned me to look for the threading gears- sure enough they were not in the tool box, so the owner and I started looking around and they were in another toolbox along with some extra cutting tools etc. Those 17 threading gears would have cost a bundle if I had not found them before I hauled the machine home. I'm sure the one on E-Bay has been thoroughly checked since JT is selling it, but always check with him if you buy one from a private party. Speaking of toolboxes, this machine came with a nice wood toolbox with green felt lined drawers, the owner said it was a standard feature when he bought the machine- anyone else got one?

Page 5 of 5 345