588,150 active members*
5,779 visitors online*
Register for free
Login
IndustryArena Forum > WoodWorking > WoodWorking Topics > Dinosaur skeleton, and other models, DXF files.
Page 6 of 224 456781656106
    Those were the only ones they had. They were only .99 cents, so you could not even buy the wood for the price you could just buy them cut for. But, if it inspires anyone to make up some larger plans (they could be nested better!) then that would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by vid1900 View Post
    Those were the only ones they had. They were only .99 cents, so you could not even buy the wood for the price you could just buy them cut for. But, if it inspires anyone to make up some larger plans (they could be nested better!) then that would be good.
    YOU HAS THE ARCHIVES OF THE INSECTS IN DXF? IACCEPTED ANY ANIMAL, MOTION, CAR, ANY THING TO COMPLETE MY COLLECTION.

THANKS

Jack, sorry I do not have them in .dxf . I just scaned the box artwork to show others what was being sold.

Those perspex ones look sweet Jack_Live, unfortunately my wife spotted them now I have to go perspex shopping (chair)

Any tips for polishing the edges where it is cutout ?

Russell.

I just had my memory jogged for another 3D puzzle set. I know it's kind of late in the season, but, here's a Buck and Doe Set that can be cut for the yard, the mantle, or as a centerpiece for the dining room table.

Many thanks to Michael at MicroSystemsGeorgia.

Cut, cut, cut, you've only got about 24 hours 'til Christmas.

May everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, Super Solstice, Kool Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukka, or whatever it is you celebrate.
    HayTay

Don't be the one that stands in the way of your success!

Thanks for the Buck and Doe Set. My wife has wanted those for three years after she saw a display in a front yard that had a "No Hunting" sign along with the deer.

Quote Originally Posted by HayTay View Post
    Cut, cut, cut, you've only got about 24 hours 'til Christmas.

I would make them, but it will work out far too expensive.... get it?... two deer!!!

Sorry, haven't been gettin much sleep lately.

Merry Xmas all.

Russell.

Quote Originally Posted by epineh
    I would make them, but it will work out far too expensive.... get it?... two deer!!!

Russell.
    Russell, you've got my kind of humor. Thanks for the chuckle.

If the two deer are too dear, and you don't have enough dough for a doe, then just cut out the male deer. You should be able to afford that, it's only a buck! Don't make too many of them though, you don't want the wife to get ticked off and accuse you of having a stag party.

Quote Originally Posted by txcowdog
    Thanks for the Buck and Doe Set. My wife has wanted those for three years after she saw a display in a front yard that had a "No Hunting" sign along with the deer.
    You're welcome. I just wish I would have remembered them a little earlier in the season. Oh well, everyone can get a jump on next year.

ANYONE,

Does anyone have the drawings (or can take clean photos) of the newer style deer that have cropped up in peoples yards? On another note, I also saw a 3D wooden moose on my way home from work one day. I grabbed the digital camera and took it the next day but the moose had moved on, so I didn't get any photos. Would anyone happen to have the drawings for the moose? Any pics from the various sides would be great in lieu of the drawings, I could do a quick tracing and vectorize them myself.

Thanks to all of those contributing to this great thread started by ynneB. Maybe we (group) can come up with a 3D wooden kangaroo in his honor.
    HayTay

Hi, honey, I'm home.

Look what I got you, deer!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DOE & BUCK.JPG   DOE.JPG   BUCK.JPG   CUT LAYOUT.JPG  

HayTay

HayTay, what do you call these since they have no eyes ? No idea ! Get it, No eye deer. Sorry but you started the jokes.

What do you call them because they are standing still ? Still no idea ! Sorry the jokes are getting worse.

What do you call them if one deer is on top of the other. Still no phucking idea ! I better stop b4 I get kicked from this forum.

Now thats funny....LOL.(wedge)

Dwayne

Quote Originally Posted by ynneb View Post
    HayTay, what do you call these since they have no eyes ? No idea ! Get it, No eye deer. Sorry but you started the jokes.

What do you call them because they are standing still ? Still no idea ! Sorry the jokes are getting worse.

What do you call them if one deer is on top of the other. Still no phucking idea ! I better stop b4 I get kicked from this forum.
    ynneB, you've outdone yourself. I'm was just reading your post shaking my head from side-to-side and LMAO. I'm thinkin' that you may have imbibed just a little too much of the Christmas Spirits!

You may want to stop before you have to 'moderate yourself' (is that legal in Australia?).

BTW, just for the record, I'm pretty sure it was Russell that started the punnies... this time...

Quote Originally Posted by epineh

Sorry, haven't been gettin much sleep lately.

Merry Xmas all.

Russell.
    HayTay

I made the butterfly skeleton animal from this thread, for my 3yr old daughter, she loves them, so long as they don't land on her that is. My four yr old inform's me he is going to teach it to fly, I'm not too sure what he has in mind for the butterfly, but i might have to do a little production run and keep a few "spares"

I was also going to make him a dinosaur, as he is into them at the moment, and he inform's me that he doesn't want a dinosaur, he wants a dragon !!! This has me a little stumped, I am thinking of sticking a couple of wings from the butterfly onto a T-rex. Tried to draw one from scratch, these things are surprisingly difficult to draw, at least for me with little artistic talent.

Any one have any Dragon skeleton's ?

There, I resisted the urge for any more Deer jokes, except, what do you call on of ynneb's still, no eye'd deer's if they catch fire... still no flaming idea!!! (flame2)

Russell.

Anyone have the SABERTOOTH TIGER 3d puzzle in dxf format that they'd like to trade for other dxf files? Thanks in advance

HayTay's Deer

I saw your deer picts and it reminded me of this story.

You know my wife told me a story about when she was dating a guy just out of college they rented a rual home in WI. and it had these deer in the front lawn. She said she hated them so bad she hired a fellow to come by in the middle of the night to shoot the deer! ROTFLMAO!!!!! Every now and then i tease her and tell her I'm going to cut out a few for the front yard. All she says it they won't last the first night. I really don't care for them but, I really don't know what she has against them. Maybe I'll try pink flamingos! Rev.

That reminds me when we were kids. Walking home from a party late one foggy night. This house had a concrete stalk ( Long legged bird) in thier front yard.
    We dragged that bugger to the middle of the road and waited in the bush for some car to hit it. Funny thing was, when a car finally came along it saw the statue and stopped. It reversed away from the bird then suddely accelerated into it and made a horrible smashing sound that echoed through the silent night.

To this day I can only theorize on what happened. I think they saw it, but must have thought it was a real bird and wated to make some sport out of it.
    I hope that was the reason, because it serves them right what happened to their car if that was their thinking

Now Thats Good!

Hello Ynneb,
    Could I please get a good DXF of the pteranodon from you, the font one I have is messed up. I use artcam so if you have that file that would work as well, thank you in advance
    Mark

Sorry Kram, I no longer have the file. From memory I used the font and had to do quite a few modifications to get it right for my router bit. I suggest you do the same. I cant think why I have deleted it, but a search comes up blank.

Quote Originally Posted by kram242 View Post
    Hello Ynneb,
    Could I please get a good DXF of the pteranodon from you, the font one I have is messed up. I use artcam so if you have that file that would work as well, thank you in advance
    Mark
    you I did not ask for but its archive is here.
    look this http://community.webshots.com/user/JACK_CNC
    Attached Files Attached Files

Page 6 of 224 456781656106